• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soria: The Beginning of Fate(Actual Rp)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by draco009, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Fan heard a loud noise from outside and decided to investigate. When he exited the tavern he saw several people about to get in a fight. He raised his hand slightly, extending his index finger, as he assessed the situation before him. He then noticed a rather familiar face but before he said anything he noticed chains hanging from his body.

"Is this really the time to be doing this to me?"

The scythe grinned slyly in his mind and replied, Always. Look at the chains. Some are connected to his body. Those are soul chains, the objects that hold the spirit in. Also note the ones that are just attached to the soul chains.

Fan did notice them and asked, "I take it those aren't his?"

Something holds power over him. Approach with great caution if you don't want to die. Then again perhaps its just left overs from something else. Be cautious anyways.

Fan approached his friend and asked, "Raiza, is that you? You feeling alright?" He'd noted the limp in his friends gait. "We lost you at the cave. Wait whats with that commotion over there?" He indicated the bare knuckle brawl.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will strode out into the street, strapping something onto the top of his gauntlet. Once he had the object strapped onto the gauntlet he slotted three spheres into the object. One a warm green, the other a bright red, and the final one a glowing yellow. He strode towards Fan and Raiza, lacking his cloak and his sword but the gauntlet attatchment on his wrist made him sure he could fight without his sword. "Aye, what is going on here friends?" He asked, eyeing the fight.

3. sora-x

sora-x New Member

> You know zerieth, your very good at following along with my characters story lol. your posts compliment Raiza's story quite well ^^<
    Raiza's face drew a blank stare, he had no idea why Fan was so concerned, but certainly he had his reasons. In the midst of their reunion Will strutted on out as well and approached the two in casual conversation. He was happy to find hs companions again, but thought he should find Shimon before going any further. "Hey..look the darkness won't fade away...we have to fight it, but nows not the time for that i met a guy and he-". A loud scream pierced the air and blood sprayed the interior windows of the tavern, patrons ran shreiking in horror cursing and crying about a demon. Raiza stopped immediatley and headed in the tavern unsheathing his sword ready to fight the darkness...

4. Noir

Noir

Shikau left the tower and Shikau saw some enforcers, probably they are disguised.
    What are they doing here, I guess? Shikau thought. A juggernaut machine was nearby.
    "Juggernauts-!" Shikau said quietly. Shikau ran on the tower.
    Shikau covered the windows with things made out of platinum. Shikau saw a big, black light that was mistaken to be darkness.
    "Black lights are weird, they really look belong from darkness. Hope these false light will not touch me." Shikau wears a jacket in a cozy point.
    The black light were spirits that when they go through certain objects, they shatter and corrupt afterwards.
    The black light made to the dojo and it spread. Shikau jumped through the window.
    "That is rough, I need to fight something to deal with the darkness again!" Shikau slashed a black spirit. He saw many spirits with each different colors, probably does the same thing with the black lights.
    Shikau whistles and Sellion from Shikau's home heard the whistle. Sellion followed the wind carrying the whistle.
    Sellion made it, but Sellion saw a spirit almost crossed him. Sellion fell down.
    "Sellion! You okay?"
    Sellion nodded. Sellion stands up and he stays beside a column.
    "I'll do this for justice with the Ice Sword then." Shikau then rushed at another spirit..

5. grandia20

grandia20 New Member

Shimon still seems to be unconsious on the floor as Raiza runs in. The bar looks like a vat of beef stronanoff exploded all over it. The barkeep walks up to Raiza.

"Is this your friend? Get him out of here before I lose all of my customers. He's lucky I don't just try and kill him while he's in his current state. He saved me once so it's my turn to repay the favor." He goes back behind the bar and starts cleaning some glasses.

6. W.J. Solomon

Will followed Raiza into the bar, arm up and ready to use his materia if needed. When he saw the massive mess in the bar he looked around, wondering what could of happened in here. He looked down at the unconsious man and then up at the barkeep. "What happened here?" He asked, eyeing the barkeep as he lowered his arm but kept it ready to use materia if needed. He started looking around the room again, wondering what could have painted the bar in this level of gore, or whatever it was.

7. sora-x

sora-x New Member

Raiza's eyes opened wide, this level of destruction was uncanny...Blood, guts and body limbs littered the inside of the tavern. Sloshing around in the massacred remains Raiza knelt next to Shimon his head was struck with pain...a familiar presence brought it's energy to his attention. (This man's Aura is....so...demonic, how could he possess so much Demonic power and keep it hidden?). Lifting his body he nodded at the Barkeep and carried his friend out the door laying him down on a nearby bench he turned to Fan, Will following suit of course.
    "I suppose i'd better explain..." Raiza delved into more detail ready to reveal his identity and purpose. "I am Raiza a boy who is to be slain in a war several years from now....i have been, sent here...by a higher power...and my original goal was to awaken and stop the darkness on another planet..the sister to this one...but i failed...they made their move too early. Aside from this...my primary task was guarding Eona...She too can fend off the darkness and possesses abilities far superior to mine. I am trying to find her as well as other allies to combat the darkness...I have no right to ask this but would you two assist me? Fan and Will?".

8. grandia20

grandia20 New Member

Shimon starts coming too. "Ughh... I feel like I drank way too much. What happened?"

Shimon sits up on the bench and sees Fan and Will. "Umm... Hello. I'm Shimon. Nice to meet you." He puts his hand out to the two newcomers.

9. sora-x

sora-x New Member

The tides of darkness stem~
    Wandering Man~

As he watched over the cold world one man caught his attention. moving alongside the columns he spots a boy,
    slashing away at his dark spirits. Creations manifested by darkness through his wonderful eyes. Gliding through
    the columns he watches like a raven stalking it's prey. Ever wary of Shikau...and his next successor.

Raiza shuffles over to his back to find something to treat Shimons condition. A shuffling in his bagh shows that
    a certain someone stowed away while he was in the middle of a bar fight. Pulling the cat out of the bag,
    Cloud jumps around happy to finally breathe. He takes a deep breath before hopping up upon Raiza's
    shoulder and purring. Sitting in the corner Raiza intentionally listens for Fan and Will to answer Shimons
    question, but can't help thinking to himself.( "What happened to Azrazae and Cieralyn? they just...faded
    away in the bar fight...almost like ghosts".)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  10. W.J. Solomon

Will eyed the man. "I don't know what happened but I think it was a bit more than a few ales. I think that fight may have gotten to you, if you want to go look in the inn and see what gore is in there. That is all I know of this fight." He said, holding his hand out to the man. "My name is Will, by the way." He said, getting his bearings and looking around, noticing the town seemed too quiet.

11. Zerieth

"Rude man for throwing us out. I've a mind to go get my coin back from him." Fan didn't really. He was more interested in the mess in it. "Wonder why he hasn't really noticed it yet." He could also see soul chains falling through the air and disintegrating as they went.

His ears perk up at the mention of Raiza's future demise. "That must be hard knowing your death."

I could eat him. Then he wouldn't die in the war.

Shush you. Aloud he added, "I don't know how much I can do but I am willing to help you in anyway I can."

12. W.J. Solomon

Will turned back to Raiza, forgetting that he had foretold his own death right in front of them. "I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't help so aye, count me in my friend. I think I would like my life to mean more than just revenge. Once I am done with my project in the forge then I am ready to embark on the journey." He said, looking between Raiza and Fan. "If I may ask, yould you two like to come and see the project that took me ten years to complete?" He asked them, the first friendly gesture he had made in almost 8 years.

13. grandia20

grandia20 New Member

Shimon thinks for a moment, knowing he had no reason to look at the mess in the bar. He knew if Will said there was a mess, then that meant his dark being had come out to play. "I won't need to look at the mess."

Shimon looks at Raiza. "If I'm am going to continue with you then I think I should tell you the truth about me." He sighs. "I have a dark being residing within me. In a way, I am one of those things. I can't always control it. If you want, I'll continue this journey with you but if you don't want me to then I understand completely."

14. Zerieth

Fan had noticed the darkness in Shimon but he'd never guessed how bad it was. He could feel the hunger from his scythe for the evil surrounding Shimons soul. He ignored it, must to his weapons chagrin. "I'd love to see your project Will. I've been wondering what you were up to with you're day."