• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soria: The Beginning of Fate OOC & SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by draco009, Aug 7, 2011.

1. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I am just fallowing youguy's right now so I will go to this hanger plase too I guess...oh by the way this is Trios cus' he asked me to do this while he was busy with...well school, but I can only be on after he gets of becuase I have to pick him up...

2. Blackrose

Blackrose New Member

my post will be up tomorrow

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Thanks and ya I like it to. Dunno what I am going to do about it but I will be using Fan as the very first reaper and try some stuff with him. Be ready for flash backs that might alude the reapers as I am testing him in all areas. That one flash back was one of many but I will keep them on board with the rp.

4. sora-x

sora-x New Member

Nice, addition...hope you can deal with the cave being the one were in... >.> let's see what Fan does with raiza finally remembering who he is...and the danger growing worse ^_^. Also simpler to say here...the wandering man is underground...i just didn't state it.

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Draco, really sorry for powerplaying, I did so for two reasons; for the purpose of saving time and because Draco doesn't have any abilities that would help him to get down in one piece. If it really bothered you, though, I could change my post so that Mizu summons the platform but I don't describe Draco getting on.

Oh, by the way, you have permission, Blackrose and Draco, to powerplay Mizu along the journey to the hangar. Of course, don't knock him out(because that would mean both of my characters are knocked out for no particular reason xD).

6. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

ok so when dose Spector come back into play?

7. sora-x

sora-x New Member

He never left as far as i know. Spector travels with Draco to aid him in his quest to rejoin the other group am i wrong?

8. Noir

Noir

Sorry for posting late, but I think I should be up for the RP tomorrow.

9. sora-x

sora-x New Member

thanks, VXV. Were trying to get the ball rolling here. It's starting to snowball...plots are coming together. Darkness is approaching, read up and see things got interesting.

10. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

I plan on having Will get a better sword eventually, but it's going to have to be a time whenthe group has stopped in a town or something, because it may take some special things to make the sword.

11. Zerieth

So i dont know what to do now.

12. sora-x

sora-x New Member

You two are headed to the cave, raiza has stared into the pond. He can feel it's power revealing truth to him. Were headed to a town after this cave. There we should receive a direction, or a course of action we must take. Perhaps the town get's destroyed and we figure out we are the only ones who can fight the darkness? either way were each supposed to find a reason to fight back.

13. Zerieth

"So can I skip ahead the three or so days so we get to the place? I suck at traveling.

14. sora-x

sora-x New Member

Oh yeah, i didn't want to take a darn week to get there lol. just make sure we wrap up the cave before hitting the town. My character i currently there...staring into the pond.

15. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

As sora-X said:

We need a reason to fight back at the WM. So, Before the rp halts in places for a week let us b rain storm ideas here.

So One idea may be that they realize they are chosen(fated) to stop the WM.

16. Azrazae

Azrazae New Member

Hey everyone! Pretty sure Sora-x and Draco009 know who I am. We're friends IRL :O If I'm still welcome, I'd like to join the rp... just wanna get the "okay" before I post a profile.
    (See guys? I told you I'd do it XD)

17. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Yeah go right ahead. Just folow the the template at the beginning of the OOC.

18. sora-x

sora-x New Member

It's as simple as that. If you have time and i'm sure you do go ahead and read the RP to get a good idea on what's happened so far. Then find a way to cleverly introduce your character. Try to be descriptive, but not too descriptive if you know what i mean. two-three paragraphs is plenty.

19. Azrazae

Azrazae New Member

crap... I just read the RP all the way through... I didn't realize that Larissa was going to have a power similar to Azrazae's... I can change the power if you want. It's no big deal ^^U

EDIT:
    and... apparently my other post hasn't gone through yet... well, when it does, you'll see what I mean.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  20. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Try reposting it. It might have been a technical error. But repost your bio, cause its not going to appear out of the blue. ^.^

EDIT:
    Also i need Blackrose to post a reaction to the explosion that was caused by the WM. And As for your post, im fine with it, just next time try to be i bit more original. i could probably takemout the words you used and replace them with my character and get the same post. point being is that everyone is supposed to "Ascend" Differently. Each character having their own Way of gaining power to fight the darkness. Another thing: My character didnt have an "official" Power yet, thats why i gave him the Ability to manipulate energy.
    This ability allows draco to control any form of energy:Atomic, Chakra, Lifeforce, Kinetic, etc. As the Rp goes on he will gain more uses and knowledge about his power. Plus...;) His power has a key place in the storyline, :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011