• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soria: The Beginning of Fate OOC & SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by draco009, Aug 7, 2011.

1. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I understand this. I know it will take a bit to get all of us together. :)

The lesser villain should be the one with the personality. I mean the WM, has only the will to destroy anything, to acomplish its goal. Where as i wanted this lesser villain to be sort of the type of person who follows the WM because its his belief to do so. You know what i getting at?

2. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Oh, yeah! I see what you mean. So you mean, like, a tragic villain? One that'll do anything to help the WM?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  3. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Exactly So. He should feel and believe that helping the WM is the only option for him.

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

So when does this villain confront us?

5. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I dont know for sure. I mean he has to have a reason besides his loyalty to WM. Perhaps one of us is the cause for the reason for him to join the wm?

6. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Genius. But how could we pull that off? I mean, one of us would have to be a pretty big influence to make him want to destroy the worlds. Do you have any ideas?
    Also, I think I'll wait for Blackrose to post. I've powerplayed her enough, lol.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  7. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Yeah i know what you mean. This is where im stuck. I can't think of a way to tie my character to this second in command. And i can't and don't want to think for everyone elses character. So we would everyone to try and think of the reason this guy fights against us.

8. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Alrighty then.
    Perhaps...
    Aww man I'm stuck. I'll try to think of something. Well actually, first we should decide on the basics. Character template time!

Name:???
    Loyalty:???
    Personality:???
    Reason for following the WM:???
    Autobiography:???

Why did he follow the WM? Did the WM convince him? Did he join out of loss? Hate? Loss of faith in humanity? We need to decide on that first.

9. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Ill try to come up with something as well. I have school right now but im try and put together something when i get home. But everyone else in the rp, please post yur ideas here. =)

10. Blackrose

Blackrose New Member

ill be posting soon.

11. sora-x

sora-x New Member

It's been six days blackrose lol.

anyway....i'm gonna start getting things rolling when i can.