• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soria: The Beginning of Fate OOC & SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by draco009, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Ah, yes. Yep, I've heard of it. Trionauts, I feel your pain. But like you said, it's nice to meet other people who like KH.

2. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

The question wasnt to you....But It's an MMORPG, and it is very fun, regardless of that, We need to get back on topic, and stop spamming this ooc. >.<

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

right sorry...anyways Spector just sliped into the shadows again waiting for more Darklings...

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Sorry. So does anyone want to talk about STBOF (Soria:The Beginning of Fate), because I'm bored and I don't wanna sleep.
    But I must tell Trionauts what an Ellipse is first. An ellipse is '...'

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yea...HURY UP AND MEET DRACO SO SPECTOR CAN MEET YOU...Sorry...force of habit...

6. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Read Below ~~~~~~~

Yes i do. Trio, could you add some more detail to your post? It's only two lines, and Standard RP rules say a post must be at least 3 lines. So try and add some detail, :)
    Also im not going to post again till someone else from the other group post.

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I am just trying to get Spector to be seen befor I get more detailed...also problie didn't mention this in the App but Spector uses a special sord made from darkness that he can automaticly somon...

8. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Hm....seems powerful, maybe too powerful....

Explain how it works please.

9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I kind of like how Spector is hiding in the shadows and helping us.
    Draco, I don't think it's too powerful as long as it isn't too much stronger than a metal sword.

10. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Not my point. I meant the 'summoning
    Nvm I misread his post.'

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

actualy it is basicly just a raguler sord...but it is made with Dark energy so he can somon it at will...

12. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Good. I just powerplayed Eona a teensy bit, but it was only to wake her up. No more, no less.

13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...well that makes sence...

14. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I got that. Sorry. I misread your post. I though you sword could summon "things" lol.

Also, Venitas. In you post, I think you powerplayed A LOT. You can keep you trying to wake her up, but not have her wake up in your post. Let her react to your post.

>>>>you both post before me. lol

15. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...I think I get what your saying Draco but last time I did that I was told it was godmoding...

16. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Okay. I see your point. Editing time!

17. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Godmodding=Powerplay. They're the same.

18. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Gah? I suppose Powerplaying is a way of Godmodding, but...I'm confuzzled. By the way, what time is it right now in the states?

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

where I am at 7:06...and that is why I just put that he could somon his sord only...

20. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I thought so. Thanks. Dracy, is that okay?