• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by NeRo, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Sonic is like a Nintendo character, I mean, didn't Nintendo buy Sega?

2. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Nintendo did not buy Sega. Sega and Nintendo were arch-rivals in the '80s. You can find their ads against each other on retro sites.

Sonic in a way has become a respected rival to Mario, and Snake's first game was by Nintendo.

If they want to include FF characters, since the I-VI were on the SNES it would be ok from a historical viewpoint.
    But since the FF series is so big and each game has it's fans: Why doesn't Square-Enix create a big game like Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

They would every demographic from the teens who worship Sephiroth & Cloud to the 30 year olds who say that "Kefka was my role model" to buy it.

3. Desert Warrior

That would be a good idea, but they would probably make it like every other fighting game, with the health meters and the complicated button combos. Also, I knew Sega and Nintendo were rivals, but I remeber once hearing that Sega became part of Nintendo.

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Uh no...Sega is not a part of nintendo. i have factual proof but im to lazy to find it >_> so il just give you common logic. Sega games are on every system now...condemed, sonic, bunch of other titles. so sega is a game manufactuer now intead of its own solo gaming corp it makes games for others now. but sonic is still SEGA and always has been.

5. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Yeah fun game. I got my copy for my 11th birthday and i have never stoped playing it.

6. NeRo

im finally gettin my copy in a few days for my 20th birhtday. and im gettin a wii also. money has been tight for me lately but ive managed to be able to pull this off. i could buy it sooner but then i wouldnt have anythin for my birthday XD. which is the 25th everyone here better celebrate wif me >_>

7. Desert Warrior

I got Brawl the day it came out:D. My brother and I made it to the last boss in the adventure mode in the same day.

8. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Holy shoot you must have played it all day.

9. NeRo

Ahh i see. but dont get it confused i may not own the game but im a vet at it. i have freinds that own the game in my college so we played it everyday. and ive been to tourneys. as well as the Brawl tournement at the MTAC anime Convention. so im not one to be taken lightly,

10. Desert Warrior

Yeah, we did. All the way until 11:00 PM.

It would be fun to play against you then.

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I've played it before and I personally love it, but I think it's more fun to play with a friend or two rather than playing it by yourself! A good party game if you have enough controllers! : )

12. Desert Warrior

Too bad they can't have more than 4 people at a time playing. I have 4 gamecube controllers and 4 wii remotes.

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea that sucks but still a good game to play with your friends! But can you have some playing with wii remotes and others playing with gamecube controllers at the same time?

14. Desert Warrior

Yeah. There are 4 different types of control styles: Gamecube controler, wii remote alone, wii remote with nunchuk (don't know how to spell it), and the classic controler attachment.

15. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

oh well the next time my friends come over I'll tell them they don't have to bring over their wii remotes anymore.

16. The game is very nice but, I do have one problem. SONIC IS SO FREAKIN CHEAP.

17. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Cheap! How so?

18. Desert Warrior

Will everybody stop coplaning about how they think Sonic is cheap!?!?!?!?!? His final smash isn't cheap cause you can easily dodge it, and he is so fast for a reason.

19. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I honestly don't think that Sonic is cheap, he's one of my favorite characters to play as!

20. Yeah, EVERYOne says that tooo lol. Just kidding dude. IKe is a cheap bastard too. But I don't care cause' I kill with Ike.