• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~Supernatural~ {Actual RP}

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by BK-201, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Haruka rolled her eyes at Zanebono's solution if the cops managed to catch them, "That probably won't be necessary, anyway I have to sign the three of us up for the mission before another team takes it." she said before bolting to the gate and through to the bulletin board, signing their three names on the list.

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono had followed the part vampire back to Complex. He saw a few other groups coming to the bulletin board, while Hakura was writing rather quickly, "You can write fast just don't make it sloppy, then how are they gonna know its us?" Zanebono said with a chuckle.

A knock was heard on the door of the house. Sylvia groaned as she got off the couch and walked towards the door.

3. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"My writing is beautiful and you know it." said Haruka in a rather cocky manner before walking down the hall and knocking on Kenji's door, "Get up you undead piece of meat !!!" said Haruka pounding her fists on the door for about three minutes before Kenji finally opened up. "The hell do you want..." said Kenji with a yawn. "I've signed you up for a mission... all you have to do is sit through a carnival... you can take a nap for all I care and you'll still get 1/3 of the payment, what do you say are you up for it?" said Haruka. "I'll answer your question if you answer mine... would you wear a pair of gloves if you didn't have any hands." asked Kenji with a grin. "No, of course not." answered Haruka cautiously. "Then why would you wear a bra..." Kenji said before laughing, all the other people left the room at once, Kenji had just stepped on a landmine... a very large one at that, Haruka drew her gun.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"OKAY while both questions are rather goods ones at that!" Zanebono said as he immediately held Hakura's arms, "Lets just go focus on something that could e rather fire and needs our ATTENTION, instead of you two acting like babies," Zanbono said as at first, the way he said things sounded like he was trying to calm down things, though as he progressed, he became rater stern, and his voice increased in volume and anger. He gave Hakura a glare and then focused on the door,

"Alright then Kenji, quite being an ass and come help, otherwise you are gonna get a higher chance of being controlled, and that means ENDLESS work,"

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Whatever... I'll come as long as I can bring my weapons..." said Kenji pulling out a suit case from under his bed and pulling out both pistols and handing the 35 pound pistols to Zanebono. He then pulled his sword out of the closet and put in in the sword bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Just don't kill unless necessary, that goes for both of you," he said looking at both Kenji and Hakura with the same glare, "Alright?"

Sylvia opened the door to find a letter. She bent down to pick it up and proceeded to open it.

Blood Controller spotted, find and bring him to our side,

-Alucard's Army

7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Okay so lets get going." said Kenji with a yawn as he headed to the elevator, "So why exactly are we going to a carnival of all things..." asked Kenji as the elevator brought the three of them to the top floor where the helicopter was. "Apparently a blood manipulator was spotted there... we need to recruit him to our side before Alucard's Army takes him." said Haruka as the elevator opened. "Any info on this blood manipulator?" he asked. "Not at the moment." said Haruka as she boarded the Helicopter.

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Still that could mean major problems for non wizards and vampires on our side if he joins Alucard's Army," Zanebono said as he walked to the helicopter, "Now seriously, if we are suppose to not be notice, why are we riding in a helicopter of all things?!"

Sylvia stuffed the letter in her shirt and went upstairs to go her changed. Plenty of food at the carnival at least.

9. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"The carnival is set up in London... so were going to land on Europe's SE Complex which just so happens to be located about seven miles away from the Carnival... seems strange to have an event showcasing such a rare breed of SE so close to the housing center... but I really don't care what happens as long as I get to take a nap..." said Kenji, boarding the aircraft and taking a seat in the back.

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Alright then, allons-y!" Zanebono said as he walked onto the helicopter and got into the front seat, "Onwards to the fair!" he said as he cracked his knuckles and placed his hands behind his head, "So England huh? Remind me again. Don't vampires live there mainly?"

11. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Apparently... that's where the count still lives if I'm correct..." said Kenji in a joking tone, Count Dracula was actually a real vampire a while back, Kenji had crossed swords with him many times before killing him 200 years ago so, needless to say that the trio probably didn't need to worry about meeting him. Seeing as the helicopter trip would take a while he decided to put on his headphones and take a nap. Haruka sighed, "... This is going to be a pretty boring trip... anyone have any ideas... maybe a game or something?" she asked. "The quiet game..." mumbled Kenji with a yawn, "Shut up undead turd... I still haven't heard an apology for the comment earlier." she said with a growl, but, it didn't matter Kenji was already asleep. Although Zombies don't usually need sleep Kenji is an exception, he was already lazy and lethargic as a human so he carried over constant sleepiness as a zombie even though he technically doesn't need it.

OOC: You can fast-forward the helicopter trip to the entrance of the carnival.

12. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Well good, I'm ready to just kill of those bastards," Zanebono said as his tone changed from happy to anger.

The helicopter took a near hour to reach England. The helicopter landed on the roof of the England SE Complex. Zanebono got out and smelt the english air. Smelt like a bit of Tea, "Smells nice,"

13. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Haruka had to shake Kenji before he woke up, "... just a couple more minutes..." grumbled Kenji before being dragged out of the helicopter by Haruka, "Would it be better if I chopped you up a put you in a suitcase, besides we only have 45 minutes to get there before the show starts!" yelled Haruka as she took a seat on the bus that would take them to the carnival. Just as Kenji began to take a nap the bus arrived at the stop about a short walk away from the Carnival. "Damn... can't a zombie take a nap once in a while." yawned Kenji as he gave his ticket to the hooded Security Guard, he was dressed to look like a cultist.

14. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono took note of te Security Guard while giving him the ticket, he gave the hooded man a glare. He followed the two into the carnival, "Did no one notice the hooded man?" Zanebono asked as the group walke around the carnival.

Sylvia had managed to get to the carnival as well, and she was mainly walking around aimlessly for the blood controller. Her hood and cloak were on as she examined the carnival.

15. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Alex Watson sighed as he put on his hood, today was his day to shine... to show the world that SEs were the superior race and would no longer be put into submission by any human... today was the day that the SEs as a race would shine brightest. As he walked onto stage he drew a small knife from his belt and cut his arm, just before the blood sprayed everywhere it stopped and flew into the air creating a large bubble. Kenji gasped as he drew his sword "EVERYBODY DOWN !!!" he screamed as the bubble bursted open, sending small needle like projectiles into the audience killing a few. By the time Kenji recovered from the needle in his arm Alex had created a long blade from blood, "... You don't have the scent of a vampire... in fact... you don't have a scent at all..." he said Before charging at the trio.

16. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono raised his wand and created a Psionic wave at the needles, sendin them into the roof top. He spun the wand and created a small inferno to trap the boy, it was above the wooden stage so it wouldn't burn it, "Got em!@"

17. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Nice one Zane !" said Haruka before the Blood manipulator's blade slashed through the fire trap. "Shit." said Kenji as he shot at Alex only to have his bullets sliced in half. "Tsk..." Kenji was about to fire more shots before the hooded man who had previously taken their tickets swung his sycthe at Haruka only to have Kenji block it.

18. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

The wizard focused on the bystanders and helped them out of the place, "Get going and leave!!!" Zanebono said as he helped everyone out. However, one didnt follow his orders, it was a girl in a cloak, and he could only assume, "Hey! Get going! You wanna die?!" Zanebono said,

"I'm already dead," she cooed and got up from her seat,

19. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Tch, Sylvia..." said Kenji before guarding against the scythe wielder who nearly cut off his arm. "Damn you..." Kenji muttered under his breath before slashing at the man once again only to cut the cloak and stare in shock at who the hooded man actually was. "Eru... wha-" Kenji paused before pulling out his gun, "You disappear for that long only to join the enemy !!!" he said his hand trembling.

20. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Eru?! Oh my god who is Eru?!" Zanebono said in a freaking out manner,

"One of OUR members," Sylvia said as she smirked at the boy Zombie, "What's wrong? Upset your sweet heart became the enemy?" Sylvia said as she chuckled. She disappeared for a bread moment and soon, Zanebono was knocked out.