• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~Supernatural~ {Actual RP}

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by BK-201, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Zane !!!" he yelled before turning back to Eru, "Why !?" asked Kenji with a glare, "Because we can't trust the government... they killed our comrades !!!" this hit Kenji like a truck, Eru would never tell a lie, not in a million years, "I'll tell you more... if you join Alucard's Army." said Eru staring directly into Kenji's eyes.

2. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Sylvia walked up to Zanebono as snapped her fingers as two vampires came in and picked up the knocked out wizard. Each had a dagger in their hands, posed to strike Zanebono, "Besides, what's more important? Humanity? Or your friends?" Sylvia asked,

3. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji sighed, "I'm sorry... Zane... Haruka..." he said as he sheathed his sword, 'I'll join Alucard's Army just spare my friends... and I'll remain with the army." said Kenji before turning to Eru, "You'll have to fill me in on exactly what happened..." he said before heading out of the tent.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Excellent," Sylvia said as she snapped her fingers and the other two vampires left Zane and dropped him. She smiled in victory, her slave was now on their side. The vampires then appeared beside Sylvia and awaited further orders.

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Where's your base and what's the pay... surely you didn't think you would force me into this sort of agreement without some pluses for me." said Kenji in a serious tone before Haruka raised her gun. "T-TRAITOR !!!" said Haruka as her bullets were sliced in half, before she could say anything else Kenji kicked her in the face, knocking her out. "You really need to cool down." he said. "Let's go." the zombie boy. "You're coming too right?" asked Kenji to the Blood Manipulator.

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

The vampireress smiled as she walked up to the zombie by and said, "All that you could ever want, and we want you to follow us, its better that way, seeing as how you may be lying to us," Sylvia then snapped her fingers and several vampires appeared. "Stay here and bring us more food and slaves,"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji sighed, "I'm too lazy to bring any food so I'll just take a nap while you guys wreak havoc, okay." said Kenji as he sat down on one of the seats and whipped out his headphones.
    ----
    ~Meanwhile at Tokyo's Complex~
    A man whose face was covered by the shadows pounded his fist on the table, "I thought Eru was KILLED !!!" he roared as other men in the meeting roomed cowered. "Send out this announcement, Kenji is now an enemy... it is without a doubt that he will soon become a high ranking member of the army... his status will be... KILL ON SIGHT !!!" the man yelled before calming down. "Am I 100% Clear?" he said as the other men nodded in approval.

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Ugh..." Sylvia said, "Fine," she hissed as she walked off, placing her cloak on. She snapped her fingers and a pair of vampires picked up Zanebono and took himsomewhere.

-----LAME TIME LAPSE---

Zanebono had finally woken up and found himself in a dark room. He took a look around and saw all there was was himself, and a dim light above him. He looked at his wrists and saw a pair of cuffs.

9. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Just as Kenji was about to sit down and listen to his music the blood manipulator walked up to him, "So... exactly what are you?" said Alex. "I'm a piece of meat with emotions and super strength, so if you don't mind I'm going to listen to my music." said Kenji in a slightly irritated tone.

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zanebono examined the room and snapped his fingers to create a light. He pointed his finger around the place to find two vampires in cloaks. He groaned as readied for any attack, "Great...wondered what they did with Hakura..."
    --------------------

Sylvia simply groaned and looked over Kenji with an angered face, "What. Are you doing?"

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  11. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Haruka nudged Zanebono in the shoulder, "I'm right here idiot, that undead bastard betrayed us..." said Haruka in a harsh tone.
    -----
    "Um... I'm resting..." said Kenji as his expression changed from irritated to nervous, Sylvia had a beautiful face but when angry she was really scary.

12. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Oh...your resting?" Sylvia asked as she walked around the seat , a finger rubbing along the edge as she walked. She sounded like she was actually caring but... Something seemed really off...

-------------------

"Look whose talking, you got captured two," Zanebono said, "Besides the ony reason he betrayed us was to save I believe, the bastard is too lazy to change clothes, let alone sides,"

13. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Kenji narrowed his eyes at the vampire before sighing, "Tell me, what do you really want from me." said Kenji making sure to keep his distance.
    -----
    "I doubt it... it was something about that girl... the one with the scythe... she had something to do with it I'm sure." said Haruka.

14. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Anyideas on how to escape? I can't use my magic a lot when I'm cuffed," Zanebono whispered, "Can you use a hair pin or something to open them?"
    --------------------------

She came to a stop and slowly turned her head towards the Zombie boy, and gave a devilish grin, "It's not what I want currently, but what you need to be doing. Which in this case is getting us some humans and finding monsters!" she yelled, "Or I'm afraid we might hae some complications,"

15. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"They took them... besides, I'm next to useless without my guns... which they also took." said Haruka with a sigh, "Sadly I think any escape is out of the picture at this point."
    -----
    "Tell me then, give me some orders and I'll carry them out." said Kenji.

16. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Just for now, find and kill humans, being them back here to this tent, so we may feast," Sylvia said with a smirk as she walked out of the tent with her hood and cloak on.

--------------------------------

"I could try to use a bit of my magic," Zanebono said, "but I need my..."

He looked and saw one of the vampires had his was. Luckily, it looked like a twig at the moment, "Mind handing me that twig?"

"No. You are probably gonna break out of that with it," one of them said,

"A twig? Thing is gonna break before I can try, and you two are watching us so how can we escape under your watch? Besides all I was going to do was doodle a bit on the dirt to pass the time,"

17. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Fine, as long as you let me nap a little bit later." said Kenji as he followed the vampire girl out the tent before pushing her out of the way as the metropolitan police force fired at them. "Be careful, England's been studying vampires longer than anywhere else, they have the best ant-vampire technology in the whole world." said Kenji before standing up and blasting several of them, the overpowered bullets blasting them to pieces.
    -----
    One of the cloaked vampires nodded to the other as he bent down and threw the "twig" over to the young wizard. "As long as you shut up and draw quietly." said one vampire in a gruff voice.

18. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Don't be rude," Zanebono said with a smirk as he grabbed the twig, and before the others it transformed back into a wand, "I was going to draw you on a dune buggy with a shotgun," he said with a smirk as he used magic to unlock the cuffs of both him and Haruka,

--------------------------

"I suppose I should thank you for that, no matter, just go kill any of the authoroties for now while we go on a blood spree," Sylvia said with a devilish smile and walked off

19. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Haruka smirked, knocking both of the vampires to the ground, pulling a small dagger out of her shoe and stabbing them both the heart before they could even scream. As they evaporated she helped Zanebono up, "Let's get the hell out of here, shall we." she said taking her gun out of a small box outside the door.

20. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Well then, Allons-y!" Zanebono said as e brushed himself off and followed Haruka. He followed Haruka outside and e began to scan for Kenji or Sylvia, or the other two SEs. He looked and looked and saw no one, besides the fleeing crowd-OH bingo.