• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tales of Deception ~ Aeval's Awakening

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Overdose, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Zeb could see Aer's face tense up.
    Something was wrong. A material spirit like himself wasn't supposed to feel emotion, yet he was. Why did he have that ability? The ability to feel? It wasn't natural...something was wrong.

"Aer...what troubles you?"-Zeb

2. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Aer's head snapped up towards Zeb, fear and concern washed over him. He fought desperately to regain his control on the emotions that swirled within him like a tempest. Thoughts danced in his head to fast for him to organize, and before he thought clearly, words rushed out of his mouth, "How can you see me?" His voice wasn't it regal calm, but he was to worried to care. "How can you see me!" This time he demanded rather than asked. Anger started to overpower worry. His hands reached out to seize Zeb by his clothing, but once his hands were where Zeb was, they simply phased through Zeb. Damn! I've forgotten that I'm nothing more than a ghost.. doubt and sorrow replaced raw anger. He should have been happy that someone was able to speak with him, to interact, but he wasn't. Why?

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Keelen arrived just minutes after everyone else. "Everyone here? Yes?" The guards acknowledged him. "Good. Princess, should we start on our way? Were going to be late if we wait any longer."

4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

“Very well,” Sapphire said as she entered the carriage which waited for her. It was the same as every anniversary of her parent’s death, yet this time neither Zin nor Aelita had come. Cassandra never seemed to attend events such as this. Sapphire sighed; she felt a strange feeling…as if it was the end of something.

5. Zerieth

Keelen got on a white charger that had been brought to him and took point, instructing the other guards to take positions around the carriage. He looked up at sky that threatened rain. He idly wondered if school would let out early. Hopefully his kids would be able to take care of themselves. He longed to retire but knew that he was still needed. Still, if only he had more time for his kids.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Yeah, it's Gerik." He answered Tag. "Thanks." He followed Tag. Gerik wondered when he'd be able to see Sapphire again. Their first meeting hadn't exactly gone how he wanted it to, but at least they talked for a little bit.

7. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

"...its alright Aer, calm yourself. I am a friend. Please, allow me to explain...I am a half-elf, I can see things. If not that...in terms you may understand I've sold my soul to the devil, but its more complicated than that....
    But dont let me distract you from your true inner meaning. Let us continue to follow Sapphire. I wish to protect her as well...."-Zeb

8. Zerieth

Of all the jobs he could have given me why must it be a tour guide? Tag thought to himself. Eventually he came across one of the guest rooms. "Here are your quarters. We will make sure food is delivered to you. Please refrain from speaking to the princess unless you are invited to by her. After what happened today, you probably understand why we are wary of you." With that, Tag opened the door to reveal a room lavishly furnished with a four poster bed. "Is this suitable?"

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Yeah. It's great. Better than anything I've had." Gerik said. "Thanks." He walked into the room. "Although, what if Sapphire wants to talk to me but doesn't invite me?" Gerik thought to himself. "Would there be an exception to that?"

10. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

*lol sorry i was gone so long guys*

Aren ran over to see Rionaeo, Amitreal, Zazamak and Kate.

"Sorry i dozed off, whats going on?" Aren asked looking at Rionaeo

He had to catch his breath from all the running he did.

"Where's Sapphire?? And what was that noise i heard from one of the castle wings?" Aren asked again

11. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

"Aren! Rionaeo said.
    There you are! They just passed by, Keelen's guiding them to the carriage.
    They should be there right now with the other guards.
    But it seems like she is going there alone, without Cassandra, Aelita and princess Zin.
    As we are the royal guards, we still have to try to get them there in time, whatever happens. You're coming? he said whilst smiling and reaching out his hand."
    It was at that moment that Rionaeo felt something he had long not experienced,
    a feeling of friendship, of ... 'Home'.

12. The Heartless King

Aren smiled he took Rionaeo's hand and shook it.

"Yeah, i am."

Aren cracked his knuckles and looked back at Rionaeo

"Now what?" he asked

13. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Aer shook as his head fell to the ground, "I cannot leave the castle, besides I'd not ally myself with a scourge of He Who Has Fallen." Aer's voice was harsh as he turned his back to the half-elf, "Just leave me be." His tone was filled with sorrow as he drifted farther back into the castle.

14. Zerieth

"Sorry but no, no exceptions. If she does want to talk to you she will invite you. I will alert the kitchens about you so they know your here." With that, Tag turned and left the room. On his way down stairs he came across to guards. "Go to Geriks room, and make sure he doesn't do anything...careless." They nodded and hurried off to their next assignment.

15. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Zeb watched as Aer whisked away in anger.
    "...Aer. I guess your soul isn't as corruptable as the others...that is good. It gives me hope to see such strong wills exist. It gives me hope....that maybe one day I'll brake free from this curse. Please...guide Sapphire to the Aeval....."-Zeb
    Zeb dissappeared into the darkness.

16. merlinosheep

"Let's go find Zin, Rionaeo said. Because i heard Cassandra's not in the castle anymore... And let's look where those battle sounds came from, it may be bad.
    Ready team? Let's go!
    Rionaeo now knew he had found his way in these lands. He now knew he had people to rely on when times went harsh... it made him feel good. It had been a long time since he he felt like this.

17. The Heartless King

Aren was running next Rionaeo, looking right ahead he spoke to Rionaeo

"Things are not the same today..." Aren said

Aren kept running when as fast as lightning a shadowy figure ran right past him. Aren fell on his back.

"Ow..Agh what was that?!" He said in pain

18. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

There ahead of Aren stood Zeb with a hood on. He slowly removed the dark hood.
    "...Aren. Do you know what you really are?"- Zeb

19. The Heartless King

Aren jumped in surrprise, he looked at Zeb.

"What are you talking about?" Aren asked confused.

Aren struggled to get up.

20. merlinosheep

"WOW! Rionaeo almost fell over himself, but regaining his stability he said:
    What the?!... Who do you think you are!? You aren't allowed Here! Rionaeo said whilst giving Aren a hand getting up. Rionaeo then quickly drew his sword "Darkwolf" out of the lemmet and quickly got into battle position... Don't listen to his words to easily Aren i dont trust him..."

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.