• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tales of Deception ~ Aeval's Awakening

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Overdose, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

"....guardian of Espara. What blood lies behind that thick skull? Hm? Can you not sense him? Feel it? Feel the wind? Feel the water? Can you not find the light and darkness in everyday life? No....I know you can. Because we all can sense it in eachother. You are like me......but you hide it."-Zeb

2. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Aren took Rionaeo's hand and got up, he looked at Zeb again

"Now, what are you getting at, Zeb?" Aren asked

He looked at Rionaeo and then back at Zeb

3. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

"...such a strong will. Deny your blood all you like. Soon it will consume you, unless you learn to control IT first..."-Zeb

4. The Heartless King

Aren drew his sword

"Tell me what you're talking about now, Zeb!" Aren said agressivly

Aren felt his anger getting the better of him, He knew exactly what Zeb was talking about but he didn't want Rionaeo to know

5. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

"Do not tell us things that are none of your business... Rionaeo said.
    And ... wait a second... i recognize that voice, Rionaeo thought to himself.
    'Could i be the one that messed with his old village?'
    Quickly swifting his sword forward, he asked: "Who are you? "Zeb", and what is your buisness with us?"

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

"Hmm....mhahahahahahaha. I like your style. I will leave this for another time young warriors. I hear the Jagaz coming from the east. Take care of them for me as a test........"-Zeb
    Zeb dissappeared into the wind.

7. The Heartless King

Aren's eyes opened wide

"It was a Jagez...Rionaeo, we have to hurry before it cuases any damage!" Aren said looking to the East

Aren felt incredible hatred towards Zeb, he had to find the Jagez

8. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

"HMPH...!? Jagaz?! Quick Aren, Kate, Zazamak, Real steady your helms!
    This now has higher priority then finding the princesses, Let's go!
    I'm sure now... he's the one that made us suffer to the end, he's the Master's "pet".

*i will not be online till tommorow from now on*

9. The Heartless King

"Right, lets go." Aren said

He was so annoyed with Zeb, He knew that Zeb was trying to corrupt him, but he didn't understand why he was doing it.

"This is driving me crazy." Aren thought to himself

10. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Handing a bowl to Reph, Elma told him that the food would be too hot for him to eat and that he should wait, but that did not stop him from taking a spoonful of the food.
    "Where are you heading now?" Elma asked as she walked to the nearest stool and lowered herself in it. He swallowed what was already in his mouth and grinned.
    "I haven't the slightest, Elma, but it's somewhere east I know." He finished off reassuringly and took another mouthful of the food.
    "Well why don't I come along?" Elma implied causing Reph to nearly choke on what he was trying to swallow. Elma, despite her age, was rather quick on her feet and was next to him in no time patting him on the back telling him he was alright. "Why would you want to come along?" He asked her once his throat was clear.
    "Well I've got nothing to do honestly, and wouldn't you like a travel companion?" The words sound as if he denied her request she would be gravely hurt. The old live not long. It would do them well to indulge them a bit in the things they request. One of his masters had told him that once, on top of him though another master had said that what they indulged the elderly in should not be things to harm.
    With a shrug Reph said, "Very well." and with that he took another spoonful, but not before he saw a bright light come over Elma's face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.