• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tales Of Deception SU and OCC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Overdose, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

meh, sounds interesting.
    Name: Keelen
    Sex: Male
    Bio: Master of the sword, and not half bad with a bow either, Keelen has been defending the kingdom ever since he was 18. Now 27, Keelen is the father of two, and is a widower. Any enemies that challenge him have always been cut down. Not the type of guy you mess with.
    Personality: Easy going but watch out because in battle he can be ferocious.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Sword in pic, and a yew bow. Also keeps a dagger on his person
    History: As was said before, he had 2 childern. There names are Lisara 5, and Aezel 3. He graduated from the knights academy in a far away land and happened to secure a job as a castle soldier. He rose to the rank of general after displaying tachtical prowess and beating the local champion swords man. Was married at 18 and lost his wife when he was 28 to a bunch of wolves.

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

haresuno's 2nd profile is accepted, so is desert warriors, mythrils and zerieths and Kupo's 3rd profile.

So is trumps edits to his profile =]

As for the Antagonist, an evil character is yet to made. But who knows, will a good guy secretly turn evil? Remember this is tales of deception. So we shall never know what twists are in store for us.

But it anyone wants to be like out in the open plotting against/ side of darkness. Feel free. :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

As for evil characters. I've decided that the begging of the story will have none. So when the time comes i shall post another list of characters which will be up for grabs.

4. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

that sounds good...im not good at acting evil tho

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Not everyone has too be evil >.< But there will be an option later =]
    For now the darkness will be like an unknown threat?

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

When will we begin? In my opinion it looks as though we have enough characters to start two RP's, lol.

And as far as a "bad guy" or Antagonist, my character may serve under a dark master, a patron who's identity is unknown and evil. Or a "good guy", a good patron who wishes to destroy evil and asks for his help. You won't know till we start I guess. But obviously in his Personality I give a hint that he doesn't like the life style of a profesional killer, and appears to not like his current situation....so he wants out of that business. Why? You'll find out.

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

The Heartless King and Haresuno please try to restrain yourselves from spamming in this OOC and possibly other area's of the forum's. Ive deleted the spamming and corasponding post's.

Also when will this RP start?

8. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I have decided tomorow =D
    after school =]

Lol mythril yes we have enough characters, but even after the RP starts I don't mind if others still want to join =] I created this RP to try and get people more involved ^^

9. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

awesome. It was a "joke", I was just pointing out that we have a LOT of people in this RP, so I think we should start it. Why not now? (since your on)

10. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I am currently doing maths homework. I also waiting to see if Star will join.
    And i think it would be better if i started it tomorow around the weekends when people are less tied down with school work and work etc

11. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

gotchya, okay.

12. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I'm cool with that.

13. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

i cant straight after school >.< i have a mate round..ill try and chip in a bit tho ^^

14. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

That sounds acceptable. I'll be waiting to post. Can't do it saturday though cause i have a band competition, but sunday i'll try to get online.

15. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

Name: Rionaeo (say: Rionajo)
    Sex: Male

Personality: Sometimes a bit of a silent type but a stategist to the bone.
    He is very caring to others, but can tap into great rage if been greatly
    angered. He is a very loyal servent to the princesses of Espara.
    Rionaeo.jpg
    Here he is PLEASE OPEN!

Weapon: the one on the picture it is called: Darkslayer and is known to have slayn alot of evil creatures...

History: He was once a high General in the Order of his village: Lagurion
    The order was set up to protect the village from the "Evil" that attacked it
    every month...
    When Rionaeo figured out that the "evil" where creatures who had been
    violantly forced out of his village by his ancestors, he had to leave the order in
    shame of his ancestors... He traveled the land as a Neutral "monk" seeking a
    place to start over again. Then he found Espara and finnaly felt as home again...

Please accept :)
    if you do... It would be cool for it to be knight/protector in the castle or
    something like royal bodyguard. Whatever suits you best :)

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  16. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Your image isn't working, when it's fixed i'll possibly accept. :)

17. merlinosheep

please open it i edited it now :) it should be working now

18. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

you are accepted =]

RP has now started =]

TALES OF DECEPTION RP

Note: no one knows of the evil which is comming. So if your a warrior of some sort please don't say youve come to defeat the evil. Because it is still unknown.

19. merlinosheep

hey you should call this period of the RPG : Before the storm... :D or something....

20. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

i can start the rp now ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.