• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tales Of Deception SU and OCC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Overdose, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I'll post a quick summary of every 5 pages or something for those who seemed to be getting lost in the story. It's kinda confusing from what i've noticed.

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Name: Majeh
    Sex: Male
    Personality: He's a bit of a flirt, has a bit of a split personality at times, and his hair changes color depending on his mood
    Appearence: Look at avatar
    Weapon: In appearence
    History: Majeh is just a simple boy living in Espera. But when it comes to defending others, he goes straight to battle, often not asking questions. Often enough, people would ridicule him for his hair changing during his moods.

So can I join?

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

sorry but we have too many characters in the story at this current time. When some die or something, i'll inform Character Openings.

4. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

can I make a character for Zeb's employer? I'll be revealing who he is soon (hopefully).
    He'll be one of the known threats against Sapphire and Aeval(probably the first).

5. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

I think I should point this out, but Aer my secondary character cannot be seen by anyone but Princess Sapphire, and even then it's only when she awakens her powers that she'll be able to see him.

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Zeb is a "half-elf", he can see all things concerning magic and the elements. Its not of much concern though, I'll leave your character alone soon enough if you want.

7. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

I had to clarify for others as well. You're the second person who has posted about my character, and I thought I should tell others now. I don't mind your character noticing Aer if you had contacted me first and explained.

8. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

Just to make clear!:
    Rionaeo's traveled the country for 3 years, since he left his home town.
    He hasn't had any friends except for the wolves for 3 years >.<

9. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Due to I am leaving the site. I am handing this RP to Kairu, one of my most trusted friends. He can do what he wishes with my Character.

I would also like to inform you that the Character Princess Cassandra has also been left abondoned by Steffisaurus. If someone would like to take her, please ask Kairu now.

- farewell

10. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

What!@!
    Why R U Leaving!!!!!!!!!!
    :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.