• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Arcade Team

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

And to add to that, even though I got Second place on the Air Hockey game, I have the championship under my avatar.

Oh, and how did you beat the computer on Hexxagon?

2. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Glad you guys are getting into the whole high score thing, DesertWarrior and Roxas, contact via MSN to chat, Loco has my details, or simply PM me for them.

I will get that game deleted (Lets keep it all family friendly :) )

3. Mike

Mike Member

Beat the computer? Just make sure you have more jewels in the end.

Do you instead mean wipe them out completely? Trick them into a corner, surround them...and then flip all their hexxagons.

4. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

The game really is a mind game. Its not easy to get the computer and 'trick' them in a corner. I tried like 60 times and i only got to 30 or so.

5. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I think theres something wrong with the leaderboard too, It says Darky is the Leader with 19 points but I had like almost 174 points,and it erased a lot of people from it.

EDIT: Im leader now with 34 points :D Is the leaderborad decided my how many people are on it and all the inactive people were deleted?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  6. Lol was just on Archery trying to beat your score. But i missed an arrow and got 0 on another. I hate fast ones >_<

And im not sure about your leaderboard thing. I think it probably updates at regular intervals instead of constant streaming.