• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The "Ask Autopsy Anything!" - Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Autopsy, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

Yes, DW.
    Just be aware that I usually make out with people while I'm high off night life.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I think I've been in more aqkward situations.

3. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Would you pay to see me play the panflute?

4. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Awesome, ima try this just to be sure :p

For real, I am

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Well I thought of some. ;]

Do you like the band called Nickelback?
    What's your favorite FF-game? (or do you even have fave..)
    What countries have you visited?

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

I have a question

My dog was looking depressed just now. I was eating salt and vinegar crisps so I gave her one and she wouldn't eat it. I thought it would cheer her up, but it didn't

Why don't dogs like crisps? or is it just the salt and vinegar?

they really are missing out

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Do you know what Kami means in Japanese,and if you do,are you Kami?

And if someone gave you lemons,what would you do with them?

8. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

hows that cloud sig going

9. Autopsy

Mike - No.
    Kyuu - Yes, FFX-2, and Germany
    Way to the Dawn - It would feel awful going down. Dogs can't eat normal, overly salted human food. Lmao.
    dualblade - It means God. Yes, I am. And I would draw faces on them.
    Axel - To be honest, I really don't care that much about it to do it.

10. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

What's the opposite of opposite?

11. Autopsy

The opposite of opposite =

The same.

12. sora-x

sora-x New Member

coming from khinsider...(or so i've been told) how is this site compared to the insider?

13. Flash Delirium

How long did it take you to get actually good at graphics?

I really want to answer this one.

14. Autopsy

KHInsider is different in every aspect.

First of all, a good portion of the members are under the impression that unless they act a certain way, they won't be liked. Then after a while that builds up to be the collective attitude of the site.

You have to be witty, smart, and somewhat of an asshole, if not a complete one.

On top of that, the lay out's much different.
    There are more things to offer there, section wise. Then the activity is sporadic, and all over the place.

It also has a much stronger community. If you've been there for at least 2 years, you're set with your group of friends, and you can pretty much talk to anyone. But if you aren't, since Kingdom Hearts is an old thing at this point, you aren't going to meet anyone that's extremely special opposed to you have joining and establishing yourself earlier on. Then it also has its own *lingo* built off of a whole dialect of random internet memes/game references. If you don't understand it, that shoves you out of the elite. And you're seen as retarded / not interesting.

As a whole, its a community that can withstand/beat out most other forums because it collectively - doesn't take shit from anyone and it sort of grows on you. And always gets old kids/veterans coming back for reasons that they can't explain.

Then if you question authority, you get noticed.
    Or if you're extremely stable.

And Mike -
    Over 2 1/2 years.
    It really started getting 'good' at some point last year.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  15. Flash Delirium

To add to what Kami said of the difference between KH-3.net and KHI, the community itself on KHI is MUCH larger. Very close knit if you can find the right people for you, especially if you frequent a certain section, such as Music, Digital Media, Forum Insanity, etc etc. And visit them often. I'm sure if you go to Other Media on KHI, you would see my posts fairly often.

And referring to what Kami said about being smart, witty, and a bit of an asshole, you have to know how to not take shit from people, but be able to admit you are dead wrong when you are. If you are stubborn and fail to realize your faults, you're screwed.

internet is serious business, ya digg

16. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Why is it when you look in a bush you always find a ball?

What did cured ham have?

Why is your head not treated as a vital organ, given it's pretty damn vital?

When did slavery really end?

If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress?

Why can't dogs look up?

Why does everyone feel scared when standing around a horse?

Overdose likes this.
  17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

One craziest question ever... lets see from a quote first.

So i'd like to ask...
    Is it true that you and Krish just got married?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  18. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

lol Why not :rolleyes:
    Ok this question annoyed me when I was a child watching fantisy movies so I'm going to copy it to you. May it annoy you as much as it did me.

You know how in the old fantisy movies how they have the damsel in distress/princess get poisened, cursed, etc... by the baddie and the damsel has only until midnight until the curse, poisen, etc... will take effect and then said damsel will turn into something strange or die or something.

I started thinking well who'se midnight are they talking about? Technically when it's midnight in America it's six am for the Irish so if she goes to Ireland then it was never midnight for her. So does that mean she can just travel between time zones and the curse would never work.

And dont give me the 'travel expence' answer because technically if the witch can curse her with magic then the damsel can travel with magic.

LOL I'm sure theres a question there somewhere so just answer it how you want I guess.

Question two and probably the most important question you will ever hear:
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

19. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

And I'd like to ask how many wives and husbands you have =0

20. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Do you believe friendship can be forever, or metaphoricly 'forever'. Like best friends for life? Or the type of friendship which is promoted in Kingdom hearts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.