• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Fourth Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Archive' started by linka8, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linka8

linka8 New Member

"What a wierdo." Ray said confused.

2. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

Raxtion (once around the building) saw a tank covered in darkness... suddenly the tank pointed it's gun at Raxtion and fired! Raxtion rolled out of the way just before it hit him... but the force from the explosion when it hit the building hurt Raxtion really bad... "darn it!"

3. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Raxtion what was that noise!?!?" Ray called. "Mickey whats going on?" Ray asked Mickey.

4. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Hmm." Ray mumbled as he started for the building "Raxtion, what was that noise?"

5. ansem the wise 59

there was a glass shard in Raxtion's leg... Raxtion grabed it ready to pull it out... but savored the few moments before he met horrible pain... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Raxtion screamed in pain as he watched the tank point it's gun at him again...

"batter up..." Raxtion said as he stood up and summoned his Spirit Sword

the tank fired a blast straite for Raxtion's torso

Raxtion swung the Sword left knocking the blast out it's path... Raxtion then threw his keyblade into the hole that shot out the blasts

the Sword fired a light beam inside the tank destroying it...

6. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Raxtion I'm almost back here!" Ray said. Ray started to run faster than ever.
    "Raxtion what happened?" Ray was almost behind the building.

7. ansem the wise 59

"I think I found out what you mean about the mlitary being taken over by the darkness..." said Raxtion with his body in pain, limping towards Ray. "we'd better go see this president fast..."

8. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Ok. We are going to the president, right now." Ray confirmed, a little frustrated. Anyway, back to Sora and Kairi.

9. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Hey Sora, do you real not believe in ghosts?" a worried Kairi asked. She knew about Sora and Gerik's bet.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Sora ran inside.
    "Guys, what's happening?"

11. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Wait for me!" Kiari cried as she ran beside Sora.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  12. Am I in this Rp?

13. linka8

linka8 New Member

If you want to be. but first you must have a charecter.

14. Ventus

Sora held her hand as they ran towards the old theatre and they saw people crowding around, discusiing.
    "Hey what's going on you guys, where's Mickey?"

15. linka8

linka8 New Member

When Sora and Kairi saw what was going on they were amazed. Soooo much had happened in so little time. "Umm. I can't believe you didn't come sooner!" Ray said.

16. Ventus

>OK what's happened?<

17. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Sora, Kairi mind helping me see the president. Theres been rumors of the government and the military being overun by darkness. And the president needs to know about this, what if he gets assasinated!" Ray said.
    >we were attaked by a heartless tank. and candy has been causing kids to do some, umm, er.., well strange things.<

18. Ventus

"So, what should we do first?" Sora asked.

19. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Well we are going to visit the president, but first we have to pick up a friend." Ray said.

20. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Look I'll join with
    Alia who is in my profile I already have approval from linka8.
    I'm not too sure on story I need somebody to fill me in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.