• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

the moment u realised u loved kh

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by XEHALEKS, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I saw this game with a Square Enix logo so I bought it. Expecting to be good like the FF series.
    I wasn't impressed at first but as the story goes on, I realized that I love it :)

2. KHDork

KHDork New Member

To be fair, I honestly didn't fall for the game straight away. In fact, I'm not entirely sure what made me fall for it. The first time I played it was with my best friend and it wasn't even the first one, it was the second. She was waffling on about how great the storyline was and she insited I play it, so we put it on and she showed me how to play.

Then, when the DS game came out I freaked, and I was just like 'Oh my God, I want that.' and I got if for Christmas! A little while into the game was when I snapped, I just couldn't get enough and soon enough, I became the KHDork :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.