• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The most saddesr and the most beautifull part

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Princess Seira, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apocalypse735

Apocalypse735 New Member

There are four parts which were the saddest to me. When Riku "steals" Sora's keyblade, when Sora unlocks his heart, when they seal the door at the end, and when Sora breaks down in tears in front of Riku on KH2. ;-;

The beautiful part for me is during the ending song of KH1, where Kairi is watching as all of the worlds are being restored. It was so pretty!

2. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

probably what apocalypse said, i forgot the other scence which i can't seemt o say it the saddest or beutiful parts XD

3. Apocalypse735

Apocalypse735 New Member

Yeah, to me the game as a whole just...has so many things about it. But my mind was able to rake itself instead of drawing a blank. =o

Every little thing has an impact on the experience and emotions. <3

4. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

its so true. all the time its sad to me that there is all the emotion in this game and some people dont get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.