• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Dawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nova, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan had his head down in shame. "It's my fault. If I was stronger.......I could've gotten up easy after my Heartless and Nobody were released."

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Xion put her hand lightly onto Jordan's for reassaurance.
    "It's..........it's.........okay"

3. King of Darkness

"What can I do? What can I do to save you?"

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"You should be glad you are still here. Usually if somebody has a heartless and a nobody, they aren't around to tell about it," Voltair told him, questioning how Jordan was there if he really did have a heartless.

5. Ventus

"I............don't..........know"

6. King of Darkness

"I don't......want to talk about those.......thing's." Jordan said barely looking at Voltair. He then turned back to Xion. "There has to be something!"

7. Ventus

"Kingdom Hearts...........the power.......will revive me..........goodbye......Jordan"
    A tear slipped down her face as she lost her breath and drifted into the darkness.
    Her body laid on the chair.

8. King of Darkness

Jordan got up not making a single noise but with tears rolling down his eyes. He opened a portal and began to walk through it.

9. Ventus

"Where are you going?" Hannah asked.

10. King of Darkness

Jordan stopped. "To destroy as many Heartless necessary to bring her back. Or to take as many hearts necessary."

11. Ventus

"I don't think she means it like that...she wants Siah to open the door to Kingdom Hearts so the people who have been affected by the dark keybladers's blades will be restored"

12. King of Darkness

"Even if that happen's I've been searching for Kingdom Hearts for a while. However I will go to see this Siah to see if I can help. But I will get my wish from Kingdom Hearts mark my word's." Jordan said this with a voice of confidence and seriousness.

13. Ventus

"You do not want that, Jordan.....I did the same mistake and I was corrupted, being controlled like a slave"

14. King of Darkness

"Then what should I do?"

15. Ventus

"If you try to use Kingdom Hearts for evil, you become corrupted but if you use it for good, you don't become corrupted......Xehenort forced me to take hearts"

16. King of Darkness

"Who said anything about evil?"

17. Ventus

"You said "to take as many hearts as necessairy""

18. King of Darkness

"From those who don't deserve their heart."

19. Ventus

"Everyone deserves a chance!"
    Hannah was angry.

20. King of Darkness

Jordan looked up. "I had nearly forgotten. My mind.......went completely blank there. I had forgotten about chance."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.