• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Mods

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

*Claps*

'Grats, peeps. By the way. . .. .

*JAZZHANDS!*

EDIT: Holycrapthatistotallymynewsig!

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

congrats to all you pplz

(not trying to be unsuportive but its pretty cool how alot of the new ppl got in thay must be really good at what they do...and when were these sign ups i never saw it...i dont think i would have made it but i would have liked to i mean look at me im just plain old AWSOME XD jk)

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

We selected the new mods purely out of what we saw on their applications and on their past posts. We didn't pay attention to member age in the slightest bit. But if we had, wouldn't it be a little biast if we chose members purely out of how long they had been on the forum instead of how well they would have been able to handle the job?
    I hope this puts to ease any members who were skeptical about new members being chosen to be mods.
    Thanks everone :)

~Hope

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.