• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Organization

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Chilly Academic, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

"Ok, calm down a little bit!" JaxX said. "My idea was that we get a close relationship with the Keyberer instead of what the last organization did..." She sarted. "I want you to befriend him..."

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

"nice cover up" hunter whispers to Jaxx with a wink
    "Ahem befriend huh?"
    "Thats actually a good idea oh fearless leader"
    *laughs*

3. Axel

Axel New Member

Lexa was now standing in the middle of a group of heartless, holding on to her weapon. One by one they came and attacked. Each of the heartless ether got sliced into two or burned to death. They just kept on coming out of the darkness. Lexa jumped into the air and everything under her burned alive.
    After coming back to the castle Lexa walked over to a piano and started to play.
    >>Don't ask about the piano XD<<

4. Nova

JaxX rolled her eyes and whispered back. "No he's not!"
    Then she turned to face him, "Do you have any better ideas." She said, folding her arms, and looking at him in a dairing way.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter just stares at Jaxx with a grin on his face.
    "Better ideas?"
    Hunter walks up to Jaxx and with a wink reaches out to take her hand.
    "I have a few"

6. Nova

JaxX doesn't take his hand just yet. "Oh, then please, explain..."

7. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter smiles
    "oh well those ideas involve me and you"
    *winks*
    "cant really say them in front of Alph here "

"But besides those your original plan is just fine"

8. Nova

JaxX scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Always off the subject, Hunter." She said, a little annoyed but also amused. "Have you completed your original assignment or are you just here to pester me for no reason?" She said, the hint of a smile back on her face.

9. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter winks and laughs
    "one day"
    "Anyways to answer your question oh fearless leader, yes i found him. And you will never guess where the kid is. Seems everything is coming full circle"
    "The key bearer is in Traverse Town"

10. Nova

"Good." She replied. "Someone will need to keep an eye on him..." She said, almost talking to herself. "...And I'll need to find out more about him..." She started pasing a little. She turned her attention back to Hunter, "Its still the same Keyberrer right?" She asked, not really sure why.

11. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

"Of course. Whats our next move?"

12. Nova

"Our first move is finding out his weaknesses... And then we let our plan move into action. We need someone to befriend them under cover... A girl, preferably, but I want Alph to be one of them..." She started paising again, an annoying trait she picked up from her other... "...Then we find a way to have him continually killing heartless without letting him know about us..."

13. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

"Yeah thats a good start"
    "Hunter looks up and chuckles.
    "Stop pacing around your driven me nuts"
    Hunter walks up to her and gets really close
    "Just relax" Hunter smiles then kisses Jaxx quickly on the cheek.

14. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Even though Alph was right next to them, he was looking around when Hunter kissed JaxX. He didn't here anything else so he turned around after Hunter kissed JaxX and asked,"So what does he look like?"

15. Nova

JaxX pulled away from Hunter and wiped where he kissed her with the back of her hand... at first she was angry, but the look in her eyes softened fast. She sighed, "Sorry, its just a habbit of mine. I picked it up from Jasmine..."
    Then she quickly turned her attention from Hunter, She almost hated how forward he was sometimes, but he was still the organization member that she known the longes... ergo the member she trusted the most. She was grateful that Alph changed the subject. "He's not that hard to miss at all. He has spikey brown hair and bright blue eyes."
    "I'll only send you on this assignment if you think you can handle it, Alph." She added "It may not be as easy as it seems and Its one of the most important parts to this whole operation."

16. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter stood there as Jaxx told Alph his mission
    " Listen i hope you sent the right guy for this missing. I hope Alph can do it"
    "On another note i can help it anymore"
    And with that Hunter kisses Jaxx full on the lips.

17. Blade

"Whoa!"said Alph in surprise. He put his hands between him and the other two."Well, this is awkward..... I'll just go now. Seeya!" Alph summoned a portal and went through. When he got out, he was in midair."Oh crap...."he said before he fell down. He doesn't know how to fly or target his portal to where he wants it exactly. Alph landed on a spiked haired boy with blue eyes with a keyblade."Sorry,"Alph said and got up and helped the boy get up too. And then heartless jumped out of nowhere suddenly.

18. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter then steps back quickly before Jaxx could react or hit him
    "That was fun"
    Hunter smiles and dissapears in a portal

19. Blade

The boy was the first to react. He attacked the heartless, but was quickly knocked out."Oh boy,"Alph said."We have a lot of work to do." He summoned his two magnums and killed all of the heartless within a second using mach speed."I wonder if JaxX killed Hunter yet,"he said to himself. He walked to the unconcious kid and put him on one of the chairs in the restaurant."May I take your order?"asked a waiter/moogle."Chicken curry for both of us. Make his with all the spices you got,"Alph said. And he waited for the food to come.

20. Nova

Not being able to find anything to say, JaxX pulled one of the knives from her belt and threw it after him, not intending to kill him of course. She missed intentionally. She opened a path and went back to the twilight view. She went through it and angrily wiped where Hunter kissed her with the back of her hand. She looked up at the ruins of Xemnas's last attempt again. "How did you get so far?" She said to thin air. "Was your organization better, or was it your leadership skills that are far superior to mine?!" She started pacing again, fuming. 'Back to the objective, JaxX!" She told herself strictly
    "Now, how to provoke Sora..." She started thinking which only made her pace more.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.