• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Organization

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Chilly Academic, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Voltair teleported to the entrance, off to the side from where Kat was, "Alright, I might have found a loophole, but it is slim," Voltair told her in her mind.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Kat opened a portal and they walked through it. "I think I found something too but I don't think you or your friends will like it. Whats your idea?"

3. Desert Warrior

"Well, first I need to know exactly what you are assigned to do," Voltair told her, "What did you find?"

4. Nova

Kat shrugged, "Your friend Blake knows how to give nobodies their hearts back but there are some who don't want that information to ever be found out. It's my job to find Blake and kill him."

5. Desert Warrior

"Well, I see two options," Voltair said, "One, somebody hires you to protect Blake for the rest of you life, or we make it appear Blake is dead, your choice," Voltair told her.

6. Nova

Kat thought about it for a moment, "The new person to hire me to protect Blake would have to be viewed as priority in the eyes of my superiors. There would have to be hard hitting evedence that Blake is better alive than dead. And as for pretending that he is dead, I'm not so sure Blake would go for being in hiding for the rest of his life. Besides, there are further instructions to my orders as well." she shook her head, "My employer has heard of your organization's invincibility. Jaxx, Hunter, Page, and you have been outnumbered one hundred to one, and had your leader badly injured and still you managed to pull through in the end. They were impressed so they also said to bring Blake's friends -ergo you and Jaxx, Hunter, and Page- back to HQ where you would chose to join us or die."

7. Desert Warrior

"Well we kinda had an unfair advantage," Voltair laughed, "Of course..." He thought for a moment, "We could completely destroy this place and your superiors with it."

8. Nova

Kat smirked, though she hated her organization with a passion she still had quite a bit of pride in it. "You could try but there is a high chance you would fail. We don't just let your average joe in. Even the lowest of servants in that place have had training in every fighting style, problem solving style, and just about everything else there is to defending yourself or attacking someone else. Anyone who loses in a spar pays for it with their lives. We don't except anyone but the best."

9. Desert Warrior

"Do you now? I suppose it's a shame I never heard of this place sooner. Anyways, do you think there is anything we can do?" Voltair asked.

10. Nova

Kat sighed, "This is where my idea comes in but I don't think you or your friends will like it. My contract only binds while Blake, Hunter, Jaxx, and Page remain who they are. As soon as they change who they are outside, my organization will have to back off and it will give you and me a chance to strike. The thing is... in order to make them change we would have to give them back their hearts. They will become human but they wont remember any of this. It would be like they never knew eachother or lived this life at all."

11. Desert Warrior

"Well that sounds good, except I would have some concerns," Voltair told her, "If they get their hearts back, what would stop them from losing their hearts? And, what would stop Jaxx from going back to Semnax?"

12. Nova

Kat shrugged, "If they become human, they will be their own people. They won't have any memories of either of their past lives. Jaxx will not go back to Semanx because she herself grew to hate him in this life, therefore, their paths will stray as far appart as possible. It's possible she will never see Semnax again. And they would have just as big of a chance as losing their hearts again as any other nobody, but we may be able to take the assasins down before that day comes."

13. Desert Warrior

"Well in that case, when do we start?" Voltair asked her.

14. Nova

Kat hesitated for a moment, "I think you should check with your friends before we do this. It's their choice. Especially Jaxx and my brother. There is a chance that they will never see or remember eachother again." she pointed out.

15. Desert Warrior

"Well," Voltair said while thinking, "If we don't forget all of this, we could bring them together. Although would we need to stay hidden from them? Like we never existed?"

16. Nova

Kat shook her head, "I just don't know. Your friends don't trust me. Especially not Hunter but I will not do this without their consent. I'll think of ways for them to not lose their memories and you need to go to Jaxx and tell her everything. She's kind of the leader of your group anyway right? I think that the others will take it better comming from her if she agrees."

17. Desert Warrior

"True... Well then, I'm off," Voltair said, teleporting to Jaxx's location.

18. Nova

Kat nodded and then went back to her organization's archives to see what she could find on loss of self.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Jaxx and page were in Jaxx's room talking when Voltiar walked in. She was a little startled, Page had been cheering her up a little but she still wasn't in a very good mood. But it wasn't Voltiar she was mad at so she smiled, "Hey Voltiar. What can I do for you?"

19. Desert Warrior

"Well, how do you feel about you, Hunter, Page, and Blake all getting your hearts back?" He asked her.

20. Nova

Jaxx didn't look like she wanted to believe Voltiar had an idea on it. She had gotten her hopes about that kind of thing way too many times before just to let them down. She sighed and then looked at Page, "Why don't you go check on Hunter for me ok?" clearly just wanting her to leave for a little while, "He's been a little weird since his fight with Kat."
    After Page left, she looked back at Voltiar "What are you saying Voltiar?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.