• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Organization

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Chilly Academic, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter appears next to Alp and the unconscious key wielder. Hunter just takes a chair and sits down with a sigh.
    "Whooo that jaxx sure has soft lips. So what are we having, im starving?"
    Hunter sits back and smiles.
    "So the kid knocked out already? Man Alph cant you go easy for once?" Hunter jerks his head towards the unconscious kid and laughs.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Getting agravatted, JaxX slid down the wall into a sitting position. She rested her head against the wall behind her and rested her arms on her knees.

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

"It's not my fault!"argued Alph."A heartless knocked him out. And we're having chicken curry. He'll probably wake up when he gets a taste. And don't mention about JaxX's lips. I hate kissing scenes."

4. Nova

An idea suddenly struck her. JaxX stood up with a start, "Be rid of the body guard, and Sora will be REALLY riled up... but how to make it look like an accident..." Again she started pacing.

5. Axel

Axel New Member

Lexa was walking back to her room when she saw JaxX pacing. "is there anything i can do for you?"

6. Nova

JaxX was startled by the sudden voice, but she conceled it well. She turned to face Lexa. "Yes, actually. How good are you at planning to get rid of a guy, making look like an accident, not kill him... and to top it all of, he's a keyberrer..."

7. Axel

Axel New Member

"oh?" Lexa felt a smile tug at her lips. "I could think of something...it may take some time." The question came to her mind at the word keyberrer. "Is this about Sora?" she mumbled.

8. Blade

"Ahhh.... the food arrived,"said Alph. He took one that didn't look as red and boiling as the other and put it in front of him. He took the other one and set it in front of the guy. He took the spoon opened the keyberer's mouth and put it in. Instantly, his eyes opened wide and he screamed."Blizzard,"said Alph. The fiery mouth cooled down and the boy was breathing heavily."How ya doin'?"Alph asked.

9. Nova

JaxX sighed, "Sortof, The person I'm trying to get rid of his his friend, Riku." She said "I'm trying to provoke Sora without him knowing about us... I think that the pain from losing A friend will make him try to investigate what happened. In result, killing lots of heartless on the way."

10. Blade

>Wait a minute. Isn't this rp based hundred of years after Org.13 fell? How can Riku and Sora be alive?<

11. Nova

*good point...*

12. Axel

Axel New Member

>wow...i forgot about that<

13. Nova

*... so what are we supposed to do about that?*

14. Axel

Axel New Member

Lexa sat there watching JaxX pace. "Do we even know the persons name?" she mumbled.

15. Nova

JaxX stoped pacing... "no." She said it like it was just barely occuring to her... (I suppose we just continue and change the keyberrer's name from Sora.)

16. Blade

>How about we just make it up? My character will ask the keyberer's and his name will be.....Syaoran? How about that? We don't have to use that name so you guys can make others and we'll vote, okay?<

17. Nova

*That works for me*

18. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

*yeah someone just pick a name and we will go with that. Alsoo i liked the bodyguard thing so we should just rename the guy that was gonna be riku too*

19. Blade

>I ain't gonna make up another name.<
    "Hey, you 'kay?"Alph asked the boy. He said,"Yeah, that was hot curry." "Sorry 'bout that, I needed you to wake up. Need anything Hunter? You can have the red curry."

20. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

<fine i will and im not callin this kid sayoran or whatever thats a horrible name lol>
    Hunter looks at the curry. "Nah its ok i will pass on that" Hunter says as he pushes the bowl away.
    "Anyways i thought you keyblade weilders were supposed to be tough or something?"
    Hunter says with a smile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.