• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Reapers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zerieth, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Key King

Key King Member

okay...PLEEEEAAASE?????? i'll fix anything, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I think that Zerieth had his final decision on that case. :3

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Sorry guys life has been getting me down.

Key king if you fix your character, give him a good history, and follow all the rules I outlined in the beginning then you will get your spot. If you god mod or powerplay once in the game without permission from the other party you get bounced.

4. Zerieth

Ok I guess that was it. No one wants to play anymore. =(

5. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I want to play...but I need someone to intereact with Golrum...or well I can have him do stuff, but the hero's need to get a move on so Noz can post.

6. Ninamihurai

Ninamihurai New Member

I want it to continue too. I feel that Helana can't do much but browse through the library, and that doesn't do much to forward the story. : P

7. TheKnightofAwesome

quite frankly neither does a conversation between Golrum and Soul Harvester. I may work in some character development...but that's it really. I need either a second minion or Noz to return from his mission.

Can I have NPC minions???I think I have a scene if I can work with NPC's

8. Zerieth

I will do something to address both situations I think. I'll make a evil character to join Knights hunt and get mine back to Nina. I was hoping she might have more communication with her scythe or some browsing and find something interesting. I'll just get my character back over when I have the time.

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I've been waiting for that the heroes leave town, posting Jaq making his way on the road seems pretty useless. Hopefully you get the heroes on the road soon.

10. Zerieth

I will i n one/two posts

11. Key King

Key King Member

Okay I'll edit soon...

12. Zerieth

Ok we are moving at last. I continue to have net troubles but I will do my best.

Ven your character is an inferior on the social structure. This is a caste society and you need to have your character show the proper respect to his superior. So far he's been extremely rude but Mar doesn't particularly stand on ceremony.

Put bluntly most Monarchs would have had him whipped for disobedience and having thoughts above ones station.

13. Zerieth

Key king I guess by sheer dint of we need more people than I thought i will accept on probation. This means you can not powerplay or god mod without expressed permission from others. Remember yours is not a leading role as well. Leaders can limit the powerplay.

14. Key King

Key King Member

YAAAY!!! I lovez you!

15. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I don't know what's happening here, but wasn't Jaq the one that was out to hunt for informatiot, not Key King's character?

Anyways, good thing if you're going to be active again on this RP Zer, so we can get this going on. I'm still going to wait for a bit, once you leave the town and maybe inform that you're making camp next to the road or something.

16. Key King

Key King Member

no, mine wasn't he was on a different mission...different info....

17. TheKnightofAwesome

wait? seeing as I AM the leader of the evil reapers mind letting me in on what the mission is? I never gave an order to hunt for info to anyone but Jaq.

18. Key King

Key King Member

it's supposed to have happened waaay before you sent jaq...the reason he's scared is that he's waaaay late on delivering the info.

19. Zerieth

Hey Key King I think it would work out if you hooked up with Jaq at some point so he has someone to interact with.

20. Key King

Key King Member

okay, works for me!