• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Reapers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zerieth, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Well, better to get on the saddle and try to catch up to Jaq. I'll make a post tomorrow to get Jaq camped on the road.

P.S. You better to deliver the info for Golrum first and get the orders to move from him before moving out.

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

^I agree, Golrum needs people to interact with as well.

3. Key King

Key King Member

exactly, and I'm sorry Knight, I could've sworn i pm'd you about what I was doing....

4. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Ok guys I'm sure by now you've all figured it out.

Affective immediate I am closing this rp due to the fact that i simply can not get onto the net nearly often enough. I have no clue as to when I am able to find the time to get on until school starts up for me in which case I will be available just about every day of the week. That is months away so I am sure this rp will simply have to be consigned to the cosmic dust most rps end up in. I must admit to being extremely sorry about it, I thought it would turn out well. Perhaps in the future I will be able to start something similar to it. Perhaps not, but one can hope.

For now I bid you all fare well, till january.