• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Riku Code

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Ransu, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

Hey guys im back sorry i've been gone so long. I still haven't gotten any of my Game stuff :( so u know im kinda useless cept for theories and conversions. BUt anyway im here. Seriously about khkid's code. are there any updates on that? cause that'd be seriously awesome.

2. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

nope i dont think he will ever open it it would take like for days to open the file the he would have to look for the code

3. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

wow that sounds like a lot of work. I wish i could hack it sounds awesome. but my comp sucks and doesn't have a dvd rom drive. I guess i'll just have to wait til i buy a new one to hack. IM gettin one in a few years when this one dies. Cause my parents are probably gonna buy me a new one for college or im gonna get a job ( :( this is horrible because im very lazy) and buy one myself.

4. Ransu

Ransu New Member

welcome back hayashi!
    about khkid's codes, i dont know about that so you'll have to ask Djc about that.
    i just read from Djc's post and he said that khkid still has to test A LOT of codes so there wont be any updates soon.

5. DjC

DjC New Member

thats right and im helping khkid out by testing codes ( not for riku but some other codes) and i have discovered some pretty sweet codes! when im completely done with my testing i will post ALL the codes that i find interesting

6. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

Cool :cool: Thanx :D

7. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah i have a theory on how to play as riku but its really kinda stupid but:

well have they ever thought of jokering the code? i mean like kh re:com u have to use jokered codes or else theyll freeze the game. so maybe rikus like that. irdk

8. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

it isnt stupid because its good to try everything

9. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

yea plus even if it seems stupid now (which i dont understand it but i dont think it is) if it works its genious

10. DjC

DjC New Member

ya i just talked to jlhack7 and he said that redsonic already tried that like 10 times. but it thought it was stupid because u would think that they would've tried harded and tried the jokered riku. im learning how to joker codes so please guys if u have a code that u want someone to test thats riku please give it to me to joker it. i think well have a better chance at riku with a jokered version. but i havent learned jokers yet so when i do just let me know if u have a riku code that i can joker =P

11. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

whats a jokered code?

12. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

its a code that is triggired by holding certain buttons

13. DjC

DjC New Member

correct. hey were finally online at the same time :D lol

14. DjC

DjC New Member

sry for the dp but:

i know how to make jokers now! so please gimme all ur theory codes so i can joker them! =)

15. Ransu

Ransu New Member

cool, well if i have a code i'll tell you.

16. DjC

DjC New Member

kk thanx ;)

17. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

kool well anyways, hey u know wat'd be useful? I jokered code for like jumping or playing as a certain character. So u can shut if off before cut scenes u know? umm i'll go post this on the Code thread so its not considered off topic. and to stay on topic how's kh-kid doing? Djc can u tell him that if he wants i'd be willing to test codes in my spare time.

18. DjC

DjC New Member

khkid cant do nothiing cause he has a broken dump :( but cloud is going to make him a new. that is after khkid teaches him lol :p but anyway he dosnt need any code testing. even when he was testing i asked him if he needed an extra hand and he said he didnt need help but thanx anyway. so hes waiting for the fixed dump

19. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

o kool. well im always here if u guys need me to test codes or anything else.

20. DjC

DjC New Member

well a guy named redsonic said he has a working riku code and he only gave it to me. nobody else has it. but im gonna test it to see if it works because this guy use to post sooooo many lies. and he said i cant give it to no one so i have to keep my promise. so ill let u guys know if it worked 2morrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.