• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Updates

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Dude, pink is legit you will be alright.. :D

anyway, congrats to who made it, look forward to working with you all.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So you'd rather have purple, a color more commonly known to represent gay, versus pink. I don't understand your logic behind it, but ok.

Pink I think looks fine, it really stands out and matches the color of the site. Just like vets and elites though maybe down the road their could be a discussion about a color change, if more people than sora complains.

Anyways congratulations everyone once again.

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I prefer blue a lot more than purple and pink. Why does everyone think I'm gay?

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I dont think your gay SB no worries. Well I have to agree, I would not like to have pink or purple, blue on the otherhand is great.

5. Falling-Ven

Falling-Ven New Member

I'll definitely be a mod one day :D

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Grats on finding a loop hole to avoid that brooooooooooown if you would ever reach 1000 (which has changed to an Orange a while ago) :coolface:

And it's not pink, peoples. It's "Magenta" ;P
    Though I was thinking it was going to be "Teal" for the retired for some reason.

Congratulations to all, old and new. Bye bye to the new retired staffers, you all rocked. Looking forward to working with you all.

7. VentusSearcher

I think you forgot a volunteer. What about LCD her name is blue!

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm a volunteer??? since when??? :confused:

9. VentusSearcher

Since your name changed blue! Hahaha Congrats!

10. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

uhm thanks I guess :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.