• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

"The World" OOC/SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Beloved, Jan 12, 2010.

1. yes i did >:3

2. merlinosheep

merlinosheep A.K.A The Leaver

nice work on it.

3. Thank *bows*

4. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

In that case, I'll give you bonus EXP as well if you can make a sig for everyone's avatar. You dig?

5. . . . . . . Hmhmhmhm, I may.

6. merlinosheep

guys check my new sig =] fifth ever and first i felt good about xD

7. Riku, for the sigs, I may not be able to get that down fast enough. I don't want to give anyone a shitty sig. This is only the second sig I've ever made so I'm still sort of new to figuring things out. Sorry :-(

8. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

NOTICE RIKU: Red chest open

9. Dark_Hanyo

Dark_Hanyo New Member

Hello I've been asked by my bf(Dark Riku) to help progress the story. So Here I go and just to let you know I take my rping sireously so yeah.

Real apperance:[​IMG]
    Character apperance:[​IMG]
    Character name: Alkaid
    Character job: twin blade
    Bio: She was been playing the game"The World" longer than most people and is on her second character, the first was dry run character. She keeps most of her personal infomatiom to herself and only gives it to realy close friendsa and she doesn't tell anyone her real name. She has tangled with AIDA before and has contacted Sion about the recent activities of ADIA, why she is helping know one knows, but rumors say it has to do with a incident that has happend to a character in "The World", but is it true?

10. merlinosheep

Hey, i had heard about you registering. Welcome to the site and nice template =]

11. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Good ta have ya!
    Finally, we have a girl in the mix. lolz

Unless one of us is a gal and I don't know it.

Things are gonna get fun soon guys.
    After Hare and DW get finished with that event, I'm going to start the next one. :D

Okay, she'll be posting along with us soon.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  12. merlinosheep

Awesome.. i can't wait. xD

heh, there just aren't that many girls on khp

13. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Actually, I know I'm spamming yet again, but I'm seriously happy about this place. Everywhere else I go there's the cyber freaks that are so into cyber sex that I got hit on on a daily basis. I'm glad everyone's so level headed on KHP.

Alright, lets see if you can get the next right.

Okay, if you change your mind, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    merlinosheep likes this.
  14. Yeah all right. And I'll be ready for my Avatar in my post when I hit level 20.

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Awesome. Then next week we can most likely get ya goin'! :D

16. Yeah, great.

17. Dark_Hanyo

Dark_Hanyo New Member

So its ok to post now?

18. Yeah, it is.

19. Dark_Hanyo

Dark_Hanyo New Member

Yep, and already did. Now I just have to get my butt-hole bf on here tp post! ^_~ But I didn't say that! lol

20. You do know he can read this too right, lol?