• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Trialling Points Systems

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok so that's what the shop meant with the thing, cool. Great, this will be really cool.

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I dislike the new system. I think its too competitive and also kind of annoying. But thats my personal opinion.

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Wow, nice TD. I might buy a custom usertitle thing. I like the one I had before :p

EDIT:

Sao, if you dislike the our titles.. you can buy it.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

It looks pretty cool. Although this is my first post today so I don't know what mine looks like yet.

EDIT: Okay, looking at the page TD posted the link to, I have some questions. Alright, 3 members have awards. Demon of Darkness got one for posting. Silvertrump got one for being active. And Loco got one, but I'm not sure what for.

My question is this: What are the requirements to get each award and how many awards are there?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Very good. Way much better than the rep. :D And taking away the rep would be a great idea, as this system is more professional.

6. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I don't think taking away the reps would be such a good idea. Manly because there's amount of ppl that still care about reps. As in such of respect.

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

This looks cool. I still haven't checked the ranking systems but I'll go and look at them. I wanna know what it says about me, lol. :D I like this system. Though as Kupo said it's quite competitive but people shouldn't take it too serious.

8. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

I like this, too. Thanks for that.. ^^ and I might buy a title when/if it's possible.. It would be nice. But seems like a good system, as long as people don't take this too serious, like Kyuu said.

9. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

I still don't know what each of the individual bars mean(orange, blue and green) and I don't like the fixed user titles. Now we're going to have to go way out of our way to get out own user titles.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Green means your activity on the site,

for the other two you can almost think of it like pokemon, the blue bar is your leveling up bar, you level up with points.

The orange bar represents your level.

11. Aye I see how points can be toggled, it would be nice to perhaps not put posts very high at all. x0.5% or something. Threads and Time should stay as they are or even go up.

Also 2 quick questions:

Why have arcade staff lost their colours? (Or is it just DW? I'm basing it on his post here.)

How did Loco get this 'community award'. I know you haven't got the hang of it yet TD, but perhaps someone has seen this system before. Thanks

Shad

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Loco and I were trying to figure tht out teh one day, that's unsure.

And the arcade staff is staying it's just part of TD's way of organizing the staff, all of you will find out soon enough.

13. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, RoxasXRiku lost his color too. Right now I guess we're just regular members. But from what Kairi Star is saying, I can be patient and wait for TD to finish reorganizing everything.

14. Seems you have the award now Star heh heh. ANd I'm glad that TD is shuffling around bits 'n' bobs :D Hopefully it'll be for the better.

15. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hi guys,

How is everyone finding the new system I've applied some tweaks to the ranking systems and removed the info that allows you to determine what points you get for what actions...

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Thanks for the information. At first i shocked that i got level down. Makes me thought "OMG! I have done something bad" :D

17. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Hmm,I see that you have put the shop system in place,even if it hasn't been properly started yet.Will this be done soon?

18. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

why does my rank say, "KH Champion"?

19. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

I guess it depends on your level. But I'm not sure.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  20. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

It's because it's like post rank.

Example:

Heartless 0-20 post
    Destiny Mage 20-40 post
    Nobody 40-70 post

It changes just to let you know, by your post. Then I think you are able to buy yourself another rank title.