• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

"Still, I feel something is wrong, so we are staying." Link said to him, his stubbornness was showing.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"You two already tried that," Issac said, pointing at Link and Tidus, "And do you remember what happened? There are other matters that need taken care of."

3. W.J. Solomon

"That was my fault!" Tidus shouted at the top of his voice. "We tried at there castle, not on even turf." Link said.

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

"Ok would somebody explain to me what's going on here!?" Zack screamed.

5. W.J. Solomon

"Link and I tried to get into the castle but failed and this guy wants to fight them on his own!" Tidus shouted, voice echoing across the forest.

6. Desert Warrior

"Then why do you want to go back?" Issac asked them, "That's where I'm going. And besides, if something happens, it is better that I am alone so nobody else has anything bad happen to them."

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"Emotions are what help me do my bidings. And im sure your worrys are personal.. I am our queen remember?"

8. W.J. Solomon

Link nodded. "It is better to have a group, we are stronger in numbers." No one could deny the reason in his comment.

9. King of Darkness

Genesis laughed. "You have the have the beauty of a queen but you are no queen in my eyes."

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"And why is that? You take apon yourself, a meer soilder to question my authority?" She asked Slyly

11. Desert Warrior

"This is the same type of bravado that almost killed you guys last time," Issac told them, "You can't just go over there as you are now. It's too great a risk." Issac wished that they would listen; he was running out of time and needed to get there as fast as he could.

12. W.J. Solomon

"Tidus let his emotion get the better of him, the rest of us have nothing to distract us." Link said, reason still in his voice.

13. Desert Warrior

"That's too dangerous," Issac tried to explain, "And you can't deny that you want to get over there because of what Ganondorf has."

14. W.J. Solomon

"What does he have?" Link asked. Now his curiosity was hit.

15. King of Darkness

"I'm not apart of Soldier anymore nore am I a soldier! I am no ones lacky." Genesis said. This was perhaps the first time Genesis felt real anger. "I just tried to warn you of a rebellion 'my queen'. But forget it." Genesis started to fly away.

16. Desert Warrior

"You know as well as I do," Issac said, pointing at his own hand, as if there was a Triforce piece there.

17. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>yay i have 1000 posts *HAPPY DANCES*<<

Yuffie caught Genesis' leg pulling him to a halt. Just so she could threaten him

"Alack, your anger will evetually be your downfall!" She said.. Pretty sure Genesis knew what she was talking about

18. W.J. Solomon

Link had forgotten the triforce. "Even if he has it, then I am the only one that can beat him!" Link roared.

19. Desert Warrior

>Congrats.<

Issac thought for a moment, "Okay, not exactly what I meant. But then again, if you don't know, then what is in his possesion clearly isn't that important to you."

20. W.J. Solomon

Suddenly it hit Link. "ZELDA!!!" He roared, running in the ddirection of the castle. "No!" Tidus shouted, holding him back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.