• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Force," Issac said. Another hand appeared in front of him and shot out towards Link and hit him, knocking him out, "See? Now take him back. I got this under control."

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

By the time the group got back to the base Link was awake, struggling against Tidus's tight grip. "Let me go, I have to save Zelda!" Link roared.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

"Why should I waist my time?" Genesis tugged his leg away and flew off.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"You shouldn't" Yuffie replied abrubtly.

"Who was he??" Rikku asked after Genesis was long gone.

5. Desert Warrior

Now that they were gone, Issac had to hurry towards the bad base. He was careful to listen for any sort of spy or something though.

6. dannyboy9393

dannyboy9393 New Member

Chrono and Pac-Man was reluctant to follow Tidus back, but they chose to do it anyway.

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> i gtg now. Its late over here, night.xx. Please try keep under 2 pages so im not swamped with readin in the morning? thank you<<

8. King of Darkness

< we'll try. peace >

Genesis flew into the room where Ganondorf was. "Hello friend."

9. W.J. Solomon

"Let me go, I will kill him." Link roared at Tidus. Tidus nodded. "In time Link, first he have to let Issac get us info."

10. Desert Warrior

Ganondorf looked at Genesis, "Hello. Where have you been? We have been deciding who each of us should take on."

11. W.J. Solomon

"I WILL KILL HIM!!!" Link was almost breaking free, Tidus had to knock him out just to stop him.

12. King of Darkness

"I know you've been watching me. So there is no need answering that." Genesis said.

13. W.J. Solomon

"Zack, help me get him into a bed." Tidus said to Zack, trying to hold Link up best he could.

14. Desert Warrior

"It isn't anything against you," Ganondorf smirked, "Just making sure those two you were talking to had things under control."

15. King of Darkness

"Uh....sure." Zack then helped Tidus get Link in the bed.

Genesis looked down. "Why is she our queen? Why don't me and you work together and rule side-by-side?!"

< gtg. peace >

16. W.J. Solomon

Tidus went through the base searching for food, deciding it was the best way to blow some time.

17. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>>>i'm gone for about 3 hours and everyone post like crazy i'm i little confused about where everyone is. so lets just say i fell asleep while you guys were gone...someone wake me<<

Edward was in a deep sleep on the lawn, in front of there base, dreaming about flying ponies, raining teddy bears, and growing taller...

>>i mean come on you guys 7 pages in 3 hours<<

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  18. Desert Warrior

Ganondorf just smirked, "That girl isn't queen. We are working for the god Chastro. In the end, they are all just pawns to a game."

19. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

>Uh, I'm a little lost. Could someone tell what's happened so far?<

20. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>nothing really, Link found out gannon had Zedla, He had to be knocked out to stop him charging over there. Yuffie and Rikku have gone to fight Issac<<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.