• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

>Sorry, I have'nt been posting here much. I've had alot of real world stuff to do. Can someone tell me where my character's are now.<

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>still at base<<

3. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Terra was waiting at the base, "This is so stupid."

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

(I'm going to play two villians just to help out. I can manage it and I'll be sure to be clear, if I'm not though just tell me.)

"What a quant gathering." Spoke Aizen as he stepped around the corner to meet the group of villians.

"God damn it. Were is that Shinigami?" Asked Grimmjow in a low mutter meant for himself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -(SEMI-SPOILER WARNING FOR BLEACH FANS!)-
    Name: Sosuke Aizen

Alliance: Villian

Role: Leader of the Espada

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Bleach

Weapon: Kyōka Suigetsu (Release phrase "kudakero")

Bio: Aizen is Captian of 5th Division. 100 years ago, Aizen experimented on Soul Reaper/hollow hybrids. He framed Urahara for the hollowfication process and forced him to leave Soul Society. During that time, Aizen met Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tōsen. Ichimaru and Tōsen later became captains of the 3rd and 9th Divisions, respectively.

Appearance: [​IMG]

Name: Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

Alliance: Villian

Role: Espada number 6

Weapon: Pantera (Release phrase "kishire")

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Bleach

Bio: Grimmjow is very disrespectful, never using honorifics and having little respect for authority figures. He is often openly insulting to such people save for Sōsuke Aizen, and even this respect is quickly abandoned when Aizen is out of earshot. Grimmjow has an overly violent lust for battle, always seeking out the strongest opponent in a given area. He is confident in his abilities, believing himself to be equal, or even stronger than the fourth Espada, Ulquiorra Schiffer. Though he shows little regard for his allies or anyone who would get in his way, Grimmjow has some sense of honor. Grimmjow hates being looked down on, becoming infuriated beyond consolation when he feels that someone does so and has stated that he will readily crush anyone who looks down on him, be it friend or foe. The remains of his hollow mask consist of the right jawbone, and his hollow hole is located on his abdomen.

Appearance: [​IMG]

[​IMG] (After release)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gin sighed, "Do you think all their gallavanting has stopped?" He asked Kenshin. The only reply he heard out of Kenshin was, "No."

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  5. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Genesis moved close to Ganondorf and whispered, "Do we honestly NEED the god Chastro?"

6. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>>here's my evil characters<<
    Name: Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Alliance:Villain
    Espada Number: 4
    Weapon: not revealed
    Game, Anime, Manga, ect...: Bleach
    Bio: Sosuke Aizen commands him. he's the silent type and follows orders. refrains from killing a person unless neccesary
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Name: ----- (hollow ichigo)
    Alliance: Villians
    Weapons:Zangetsu and Tensa Zangets
    Game, Anime, Manga, ect...: Bleach
    Bio: Hollow Ichigo took over ichigos body and now rules it as a hollow
    appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other info:His real-world full hollow appearance (seen in episode 123) is that of a humanoid beast with bulging, muscular legs, a mask with red stripes down one side, some of Ichigo's hair along his back and head, and a long tail with a red tip. His left arm is a large claw with which he appears to be able to fire energy beams of some sort. He has super-speed regeneration, and the ability to grow extra appendages. It is also seen in episode 123 to be used as a super-Cero charger. This cero is pink, unlike the normal red. He is also apparently able to fire out a tentacle with a large mouth at the end, which would presumably be used to catch fleeing souls were the hollow allowed to run rampant. It is suspected that he has many more abilities, but many are seen in episode 123. His body is covered in a hard, chitinous shell, unlike many other hollows. If Ichigo were ever to turn into a complete hollow, it would be the end of the world, according to the Shinigami. <-info from Hollow Ichigo - Bleach Wiki
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edward woke up with a start. his peaceful dream had turned into a nightmare. one moment he was as big as coul be and then he started to shrink until he was the size of an ant.

"i'm never going to sleep again"

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Don't worry," Ganondorf said rather confidently, "It will all work out in the end."

8. King of Darkness

"The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely." Genesis said with his back turned to Ganondorf. "I want that Link dead."

9. Desert Warrior

"What is he to you?" Ganondorf asked, "He is a useful tool, as long as we have what he desires most. His use will never be done with until I have what I want from him."

10. King of Darkness

Genesis turned and said, "And what exactly do we have?"

11. Desert Warrior

Ganondorf raised his hand, revealing his piece of the Triforce, "Two of the three pieces, mine and another's. Link has the final one. Until I have that piece, Link is to stay alive."

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  12. King of Darkness

"Perhaps I should carry one piece. To throw Link off your tracks."

13. Desert Warrior

"You can't," Ganondorf replied, "Only the three who are chosen to can hold them. And it isn't the pieces that Link wants, but the person who hold the third piece."

14. King of Darkness

"Have it your way (BK OH YEAH) then."

15. Desert Warrior

"Always do," Ganondorf grinned.

OOC: What does BK mean?

16. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link woke up and foumd himself strapped to the bed. "UNTIE ME!!!" He roared, struggling against the bonds.

17. King of Darkness

< BK is Burger King >

Zack leaned down and said, "Sorry Linky can't do that. You might run off somewhere and get yourself killed." (or start kidnaping and then throwing some chickens!!!)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  18. W.J. Solomon

>nice reference lol<
    "I HAVE TO KILL HIM!!!" Link roared, almost spitting in Zack's face.

19. King of Darkness

"Link calm down. Besides who are we talking about?"

20. W.J. Solomon

"GANONDORF HAS ZELDA!!!" Link screamed, snapping the first rope that was on his chest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.