• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

> are you talking to me<

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> i was talking to desert warrior, but if your up for a fight then it can be you :) <<

3. OverLord Abaross

>any time<

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"You going to answer me?" Yuffie asked, Moving in closer to the guy. The materia on her arm brightening

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

>Yes... Issac is still in the forest.<

Issac looked up and saw Yuffie, "I wouldn't call it trespassing, more along the lines of exploring." He saw that Yuffie was preparing to fight him, so he drew his sword.

6. OverLord Abaross

"so tuts why is your glowing" Kamina said as he walked closer to the girl then he said out of no where
    "I didnt know you were so cute its a shame I have to fight you babe"

7. Desert Warrior

Issac looked at the newcomer, "How many times do I have to tell people? I have this covered. Just go back to base."

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Yuffie couldn't help but blush, before she got a rush of giggles she threw her shuriken on the ground with great force. On its renboud back up she latched onto it casting a rain of Fire.

9. Desert Warrior

Issac jumped back from the attack, "Ragnarok!" He swung his sword, and a giant sword made of psynergy flew at Yuffie, exploding on impact.

10. OverLord Abaross

while that happened Kamina dashed behind the attack incase she dodged it she would get hit by him
    "hey babe" he said as he lunged at her

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Yuffie took the blow, fliching in pain as it peirced the skin

As she touched ground she threw both her shurikens packed with pure magick at Issac. Her skin healing over with a cure spell

12. OverLord Abaross

"cant be having you do that" he said as he punched yuffie in the stomache

13. Desert Warrior

Issac didn't even attempt to dodge the attack. Instead, he used it as a distraction, "Gaia!" A light came from the ground under Yuffie, and then the ground exploded. The shurikens then hit him, "Mother Gaia," he yelled, getting up from Yuffie's attack. The same thing happened as before, but stronger this time.

14. OverLord Abaross

Kamina noticed the attack so he jumped in the air
    " well I guess its my turn" he yelled as he shot 5 fiver balls at the ground where yuffie is

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

as the ground exploded the second time Yuffie jumped into the air, grabing Kamina's face she threw him to the ground, spinning to dodge his fire attacks

16. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link woke up tied to a pillar, Ganondorf opposite him. "So you won't even be noble enough to offer me a fair fight, no magic?" Link taunted.

Tidus woke up on the ground. All he remembered was Link free of his bonds and Zack helping him.

17. Desert Warrior

"Cure well," Issac said, since he had time. Energy flowed into Issac, healing him. "Let's try this, Bane." Issac called upon one of his Djinn, and slashed at Yuffie. She became badly poisioned when she got hit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you care?" Ganondorf asked him, "You have the Master Sword, the blade of evil's bane."

18. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Genesis flew in to help Yuffie. "Take my hand."

19. OverLord Abaross

Kamina landed on the ground causing an earthquake from the intense speed he was traving at he then leaped back at yuffie with out a second thought

20. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Drinking a antidote she smashed the empty bottle onto the ground

"I guess i have no choice" She said calling forth her shurikens she grabbed Genesis's hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.