• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link smiled, he still thought he had it. "Your right but still, you have two triforce peices. I'm defensless,"

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

He pulled her up and put her in safe distance from the fight. "Stay here." He flew back to the fight and said, "It is impolite to attack a young woman gentlemen. Now you'll both have to deal with me."

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"Thank you!" she said, not somthing she expected to be saying to Genesis after there pervious disscussion

"Now wheres Rikku" She mumbled, as when she fought with Rikku her power tripeled

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Ganondorf laughed, "I have yet to take her piece. But don't worry, both your's and her's will be mine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She started it," Issac told him, preparing for whatever Genesis would do.

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>im going to bed now. Night all xx<<

6. W.J. Solomon

"Think again." Link used the power of the triforce to try and contact the goddess, saying. 'Goddess, please help me in my hour of need.'

7. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Kamina picked up so much speed all that could be seen was an after image from where he just was

8. King of Darkness

"You two shall soon feel the wrath of what a true warrior can do." Genesis summoned 17 G Erasers (Genesis clones).

9. Desert Warrior

>Good night.<

Ganondorf gathered up a ball of electricity in his hand and shot it out at Link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spire," Issac said. Stalagtites appeared over some of the Genesises and fell on them.

10. OverLord Abaross

>good night all I guess I am done for the night see you tommorrow around 4 pm<

11. W.J. Solomon

"heh, that's it?" Link had cut the ropes partially and was holding them in place. Suddenly he let go and dodged out of the way, running towards the castle of light.

12. Desert Warrior

"I guess you don't care about Zelda," Ganondorf yelled after him, "And to think I was going to let you see her one last time."

13. W.J. Solomon

Link stopped and turned, unsheathing his sword and throwing it to Ganondorf's feet. Link strode forward and dropped to his knees in front of Ganondorf. "NO!!!" Tidus shouted, running in with his sword drawn, another sword in his other hand that looked alot like the master sword.

14. King of Darkness

Zack was running toward's Ganondorf and yelled, "I'm tired of your crap Ganondorf!"

15. W.J. Solomon

"Link, here." Tidus tossed Link the master sword. Link stood up, caught the sword and adding the speed of the sword for more power swung it straight at Ganondorf's skull. There was very little chance of blocking the blow.
    >Desert, you gonna post?<

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  16. Desert Warrior

>Yeah, my internet just got messed up for some reason.<

Ganondorf just smiled and snapped his finger. A pink crystal floated down, an unconscience Zelda inside. The crystal came inbetween Link and Ganondorf, knocking Link back, "Do you really want to hurt her?"

>This crystal can't be broken, btw.<

17. W.J. Solomon

>I know all the details of the crystal man<
    Link roared at Ganon, trying to find a way around the crystal. Finally Link called apoun the triforce of courage and put the power into his sword and struck straight into the middle of the crystal.

18. Desert Warrior

As Link struck the crystal, Ganondorf snapped his finger, and the crystal floated away again. He didn't want to lose his barganing chip. He gathered dark energy in his hand and punched Link's stomach, launching him back into a wall.

19. OverLord Abaross

Kamina dashed towards genisis ready to punch him he wanted to end this quick cause he realized that these people he was fighting were no kust any people they were dedicated fighter that knew what they were doing

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  20. Desert Warrior

>Yuffie isn't there anymore. Now it's Genesis.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.