• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

>> Sorry guys, seems like I've forgot this RP! O__O'' Uh, if possible, could someone tell me what's goin' on and I'd come back as Tifa.... sry again. ^^'' btw, I guess demon will be online later.. but I'm not sure. <<

2. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

Name: Fayt Leingod

Alliance: Hero

Role: College Student

Game: Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Bio: Fayt Leingod is an honest young man. Somber but extremely headstrong, his parents are the most renowned and highly respected scholars of Symbological Genetics in the Pangalactic Federation. Fayt also studies Symbological Genetics at the Bachtein Science Universtiy, and while he is studious, he prefers playing sports and games to studying. He commits himself daily to martial arts practice in the "battle simulator." Although he can be stubborn at times, he is thoughtful and never abandons a person in need.

Appearance: [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  3. Cloaked Schemer

Name: Nel Zelpher

Alliance: Villian

Role: Elicoorian Secret Agent

Game: Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Bio: Nel Zelpher is a strong-willed secret agent assigned to watch Fayt's party under orders from an unkonwn entity. She is a mysterous individual, and her origins are unknown. Nel came prepared to sacrifice herself or others for the sake of her mission, but her kind heart gets in the way, presenting her with many dilemmas and tough decisions.

4. united_anarchy

united_anarchy New Member

Name: Dart Feld

Alliance: Hero

Role: Dragoon

Game, Animé, or Manga the character is from: Legend of Dragoon

Bio: Dart was born in the village of Neet in the land of Endiness-- South of Serdio. He spends his whole life searching for the Black Monster who killed his parents. When he finally returns to Seles, his "home" town (Neet is only his birthtown), he discovers his childhood friend has been kidnapped. He travels with a mysterious woman who unlocks the power of his Dragoon spirit to recover her.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. Cloaked Schemer

"Ahhh!" Fayt fell on the ground with a great "THUD" and coughed a couple of times. "Where on Earth am I?" Fayt said looking around, and didn't even see the throne with the strange majestic, godly woman sitting in it for a few seconds.

"Who are you!" Fayt pointed to the woman and pulled out his sword.

6. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link and Tidus had walked back and walked in when the boy said this. "May I introduce the goddess of light." Link said, stepping up next to him.

7. Cloaked Schemer

"Ahh??? Who are you guys!!??" Fayt said as he looked at Link's ears, "And what happened to you ears!!! They're pointy!!! Are you an elf or something??? Where am I???" Fayt stood up yelled.

8. W.J. Solomon

Link smiled. "Yes, I'm an elf. Is that a problem?" Link said.

9. Cloaked Schemer

"No, but, An... Elf... seriously.... Wha- wha- WHERE AM I?! WHY AM I HERE?!" Fayt said looking at boy and the elf.

10. W.J. Solomon

"You are here to help save the universe from the god of evil." Link said simply.

11. Cloaked Schemer

"The... The god of evil? But... why me? I'm just a simple college student. I know nothing of Heroism." Fayt lied. He actually knew everything of heroism ever since he saved the universe from the Vendeeni. He just didn't want to get caught up in another strange mess like this.

12. W.J. Solomon

Link saw through the lie. "Sure, then we will send you to your death." Link said.

13. Cloaked Schemer

((Will? Who's Will?))

Fayt had been threatened before, and knew the right way to respond. "Heh, you'd think you'd be a little nicer to the guy you're tying to recruit. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna half to say yes." Fayt slumped.

14. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

>> I guess he meant Link or Tidus... but hey guys, sorry that I've forgotten this rp.. I'm coming back as Tifa :D <<

Tifa came after Link and Tidus. She looked at Fayt and then turned to Link as she asked, "Who's this?"

15. Cloaked Schemer

((Thanks Kyuu!))

"I'm, apparently, a new recruit in this war that's going on... unfortunately..." Fayt looked down at his feet, trying also to ignore Tifa's beauty.

16. W.J. Solomon

>Heh heh, wrong RP<
    Link saw him look down and said. "What, can you not look her in the face."

17. united_anarchy

united_anarchy New Member

((posting my second character now.... then can someone tell me how to start?

Name: EVA

Age: 24 (i think? couldn't find much information on her...)

Alliance: Villain (sort of. she's kinda of a rogue agent)

Role: PLA Agent

Game, Animé, or Manga the character is from: MGS 3 Snake Eater

Bio: EVA is a female spy in the service of the People's Republic of China (more specifically, the Chinese branch of The Philosophers) sent to retrieve the Philosophers' Legacy. EVA uses her charm and good looks to win over the trust of Snake and his enemies. In Operation Snake Eater, she infiltrates Colonel Volgin's base through the disguise of being Sokolov's lover named Tatyana and assists Snake through the alternative disguise of a KGB spy, to help him reach the Philosophers' Legacy so that she can later steal it from him, even seeming to fall in love with him. During the night after Operation Snake Eater is completed, EVA fails to carry out the order of assassinating Snake as she promised The Boss she would not, and flees with a fake copy of the Philosophers' Legacy

18. Cloaked Schemer

"Sorry, I'm just kind of upset... my cousin... Sophia... I left her alone at the park that she doesn't know how to get out of with out me when you guys summoned me here..."

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  19. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Gin let go of Edwards collar as they reached outside. Kenshin made his way a little further then the other two and surveyed the surrounding area. They were both a bit more on edge. Two wolves sensing rogue wolves on their territory, but don't know where they are.
    "Hello Gin." A males voice spoke evenly from behind the two. Gin and Kenshin both turned around. Aizen, Ichigo, Grimmjaw, and Ulquiorra were all standing in mid-air. Gin met Aizen eye-to-eye. Both held a condesending grin on their faces. Grimmjaw was seated on his haunches and was eyeing the three as meekly as far as Gin could tell. Ulquiorra stood to the left of Aizen with his hands in his pockets and that cold stare that could freeze a flame whole. And Ichigo, now a Vasto Lorde he stood behind Ulquiorra and smiled maliciously.
    "Hey there captain! Long time no see. Where's Tosen, I would have figured he would be here with you." Gin said as he placed his arms folded beneath his chest.
    "You know this man." Kenshin asked to Gin quitely. His eyes never leaving the group of villians that had just arrived.
    "Tosen might be here. I haven't seen him, but then again I only arrived a short while ago." Aizen replied.

"Is it really such a great idea to be talking with them. We all ready know where their base is, and it doesn't seem heavily fortified. I just say we kill them all right now." Grimmjaw said to himself. He had been feeling pissed that he had to tag along instead of just going to fight someone. He stood up and turned around to look at the base of operations and gathering for the other side. All he would have to do is use a Cero and the building would be in shambles. Yet Aizen had given strict orders that they were not to fight unless told otherwise by him. It remained a wonder to him why Gin was on the other team. It didn't make sense.
    "I see," Grimmjaw heard Gin say, "Maybe I'll get to see which of use is stronger." Aizen chuckled a little, and Grimmjaw converted his eyes towards the Shinigami.

20. W.J. Solomon

Link smiled sadly. "It's ok, we will help you save her." He said, knowing how the boy felt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.