• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

((You can't save her. I want to be on a journey and travel to the castle and fight to save her :)))

Fayt pushed Link out of the way and tried to jump in to save her, but was caught on something. "MARIA!!!" Fayt cried.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Link's going to save Zelda...<
    Link went into the hole, landing into a cell opposite Maria.

3. Cloaked Schemer

Maria disappeared. She was over at the castle by now.

4. W.J. Solomon

Link stood up as Maria fell into a cell next to him.

5. Cloaked Schemer

((Maria disappeared.))

Fayt pulled Link out, "Are you all right?" Fayt asked upset about his loss. He was going to find Maria.

6. W.J. Solomon

>Link's in the castle, that was his plan<

7. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

>There is going to be a really big problem if you guys start the RP all to yourselves. I am half a click from saying 'I'm done with this RP.' Let others post! For the -what, third?- time! I know you guys hate to wait but please! You have basically three pages all to yourselves.<

8. Cloaked Schemer

((We're trying to revive the RP, unlike everyone else who joined who just quit it. So just shut up))

Fayt fell through the castle floor. He ran over to Links cell and unlocked it.

"Link, you gotta go find Zelda, I'll take the east corridor and look for Maria." Fayt said running toward the east corridor.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

>> I'm still in this but I cannot reply at the same time as you, sorry. I'm almos always off when your on.. so.. what about Tifa now? <<

10. Cloaked Schemer

((I wake up at 6:00, I leave for school at 8:00 on all weekdays until Friday when I go to school at 8:40. I walk home from school at 3:00 and get on the computer at 3:15. On saturdays I wake up at 6:30... or 7:00 and then go on the computer until 10:30, which is the time I gotta go to saturday school. When I come back at 12:50 or 1:00, I get on the computer until 12:30 a.m. On sundays I'm on all the time until 10:00, since it's a school night. that is my schedule. :D))

11. W.J. Solomon

>tifa is at the good castle, a dark hole leading to the dark castle that Link and Fayt jumped into in front of her...<
    Link nodded, drawing his sword. 3 goblins rushed in and he slaughtered them.

12. Cloaked Schemer

Fayt heard the disturbing noise, and even though he was have way at the end of the hallway and couldn't see Link anymore, he shouted, "Is everything okay over there?!"

13. W.J. Solomon

There was a blood curdling sound as Link kicked a goblin off his sword into the hallway.

14. Cloaked Schemer

"Link, if you don't answer me I'm gonna come over there!" But there was no answer.

"Link, if you're not dead say so!" Fayt yelled again.

15. W.J. Solomon

Link stepped out, sword soaked in blood and a look of hatred on his gentle face.

16. Cloaked Schemer

"Are you okay?" Fayt said.

17. W.J. Solomon

Link didn't say a word as he walked forward, spinning the sword. "Zelda's dead..." He hissed.
    >DW, let's incorporate the Zelda idea I found...<

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  18. Cloaked Schemer

((you mean Link.))

Fayt was speechless.

19. W.J. Solomon

>Dang it, I use Will so much...<

20. Cloaked Schemer

((haha:D))