• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku stoped and looked at the guy..
    "Sis?" She mumbled.

She ran over and opening his eye with her index finger and thumb

"Your albed too!?" She gasped

2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Terra nodded, "I left to become a keyblade weilder. I erased your memories of me before I left."

3. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward stood there watching the two. he was growing impatient.

"do we really have time for this now? Or did you forget about reality?"

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku turned to the shrimp and outed

"SHUT UP TINY! THIS IS IMPORTANT!"

5. demon of darkness

Terra sighed, "I've missed you little KuKu." KuKu was the nick name Terra gave Rikku before he left.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku turned to the guy

"Nehh~wa??" She said making a odd look on her face,

"Whats your name anyways?"

7. demon of darkness

"My name is Terra." Terra felt happy but sad at the same time.

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"who?" Rikku asked, she was so confused

"How come the old man never spoke of you?" She asked refering to sid

9. demon of darkness

"Because I was always in prison. He thought I was useless."

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"What?" Rikku was getting more and more confused

"How come you dont resemble anyone else of the family?"

11. demon of darkness

Terra kissed Rikku's lips.

12. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"wait a minute didn't just say sis?"

thought for a moment.

"OH MY GOD!" Edward pointed a finger at them, "INCEST!"

13. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Tifa looked at Terra quite surprised. Then she hawked. "Hey, guys, what if all of you would just calm down?" she glanced Rikku and then Edward.

14. demon of darkness

Terra looked at Edward, "It's not incest. I'm her brother but.....I'm her adopted brother."

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku was so confused.. Brother...adopted brother......the kiss.

"Blitz" She cried jumping into the air pulling down a flurry of magicks and dagger and claw swipes.

Grabbing Tifa's hand she began to run full speed from the castle.

"Tiff you have to help me rescue Yuffie!" She said still running, they were about to reach the tree line

16. demon of darkness

Terra sighed, "I guess she does'nt remember. I was adopted by her old man when I was just a boy. I was in and out of jail as a teenager. I fell in love with her but it was when I turned 22 a keyblade master came and told me I can be more than I ever imagine if I came with him. To keep Rikku from missing me and being depressed I used the keyblade to erase all memory of me from her heart. I thought the kiss would trigger her memory."

17. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"what a nuisance."

Edward ran after Rikku. she was fast but luckily for him he had alchemy. Edward clapped his hands together and touched the ground. a giant rock hand sprouted from the ground and grabbed Rikku. the rock hand lifted her about ten feet off the ground.

He looked at Tifa, who was dangling from the side of the hand. "sorry but i had to grab her before she killed you, and herself."

Edward looked up to Rikku, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?"
    "if by some miracle you made it to Yuffi alive, you'd still be in the middle of enemy territory. none the less you would have exposed her true identity, and all three of you would be killed. you have to think through things before you act."

18. demon of darkness

Terra nodded, "It's true. Edward is right."

19. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

~Hope you don't mind me joining.~

"Hey hey now! If the young lady wants to go save her friend I say let her. It is a very nobel idea, especially if you want to be remembered as the girl who charged into enemy territory to save her friend only to die." A level voice with a southern accent spoke out, "Let her, I say. It's her funeral, if she wants to dig her own grave let her and anyone she drags with her is unfortunate." Gin stepped out from the shadows where he had been watching the events unfold, that sinistor smile that never quite reached his eyes, was on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Gin Ichimaru

Alliance: Hero?

Role: Former Captain of squad three of the Soul Society's Thirteen Police Protection Squads.

Anime, games, manga: Bleach

Bio: Captain of the 3rd Division in the Gotei 13 until he betrays Soul Society, and after that he becomes a commander in Sōsuke Aizen's arrancar army.

Appearance:[​IMG]

"This one agrees with the man named Gin." Another male voice spoke up behind Gin and a man with dark red hair stepped out of the shadows next to Gin, "Hello, my name is Himura Kenshin. A pleasure to meet you all." He bowed.

Name: Kenshin Himura

Alliance: Hero

Role: Swords man.

Anime & manga: Rurouni Kenshin

Bio: Kenshin is a former legendary assassin known as "Hitokiri Battōsai" At the end of the Bakumatsu, he becomes a wandering samurai, now wielding a sakabatō or reverse-blade sword, thus being nearly incapable of killing. Kenshin wanders the countryside of Japan offering protection and aid to those in need, as atonement for the murders he once committed as an assassin

Appearance:[​IMG]

"Right right! I almost forgot." Bowing Gin began to introduce himself, "My name is Gin Ichimaru."

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  20. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku was furious at the little blond guy

"SHUT UP YOU AMEBA,"

this is when the new guys came.

"Thanks you Gin and Ken," She then looked at Tifa.. "Tiff, you don't have to come if you dont want.. But I'm going and you can't stop me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.