• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

"Do not thank this one," Kenshin began, "you going would lessen our burden in the future if this is how you will act. Saving another's life, especially that of a dear one, is something that this one believes, but I do not agree with having a team mate that would risk the lives of others to meet their own selfish need." He had moved around Gin and closer to Riku. His facial features were plain except for the the scar that criss-crossed across his left cheek. His tone was serious and his stare was not to be taken as gentle. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he stopped to look over his shoulder. Gin was smiling still like a fox and tilted his head to one side, giving him an all most menacing look.
    "It makes no difference how you talk to her. She reminds me of another Captain's luetienant. She was absolutely head over heels for him. A completely loyal member, but when he revieled his true colors she was devistated." A small chuckle escaped from his lips. Kenshin nodded though however reluctant. He did not like how quick Riku was to just jump at the enemy without thinking. That is how people lose fights. He thought to himself.

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku nodded, again this guy was right.

"I'm sorry for being selfish" Rikku said, giving Tifa a hug. She jumped into the trees and moved as fast as she could. No one would stop her... She HAD to save Yuffie

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Tifa was just about to start a long harangue to stop Rikku. She shooked her head and shouted after her, "Rikku, come back!" she tried to ran after her, but couldn't see her because she was in the trees. "Rikku, stop! Let's talk about this, you can't go alone!" she yelled. She was worried about her.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku stoped and shouted in a way which Tifa wouldn't locate her position..

"You heard what Ken said!"

5. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"ken you retard"

thought a moment

"oh well, we now have one hero down. now what?"

6. Haresuno

"Hey kid, if you can't see why Mr. Samurai here was being cruel you lack any such brains for strategy." Gin spoke as he turned to look at Edward. Kenshin had turned and headed back to Uphen.
    "You will have to forgive me. It was not my intention to send her away, merely show her, her error. Though her heart is in the right place she is going about it wrong." He bowed polietly.
    "I can retreive her if you wish." Gin spoke up.

7. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>sorry haresuno, i hadn't read your post thoroughly-
    "no, need Gin. She'll learn from her mistakes."

Edward shook his head Did everyone forget about Reality

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  8. Haresuno

~That's okay Zero, but that's how RP's can get ruined. Anyone going to post or did this just die?~

9. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward walked back to the goddess.

"what now?"

he was growing tired of waiting.

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Can I join?

Name: Issac

Alliance: Hero

Role: Earth Adept

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Golden Sun

Bio: Isaac is a Venus Adept, which means he is an individual with the ability to manipulate earth-based forces of nature such as ground and plants through a sorcerous craft called Psynergy. Psynergy comes in four elements: Venus (Manipulation of rocks and plants), Mars (Revolving around fire and heat), Jupiter (Based on wind and electricity), and Mercury (Concerning water and ice). Issac travels with creatures called Djinni. There are 4 different types of Djinn, one for each element, and there are 18 of each element. Venus Djinn look like the little brown creature shown in Issac's appearance. Djinn can help with fights in multiple ways, attacking, healing, and defense. When Djinn are used, Issac can use special summons, based on the number of Djinn having been previously used. When a summon is used, the Djinn need to rest, and as a result, Issac is slightly weakened.

Appearance: [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ganondorf Dragmire

Alliance: Villian

Role: King of Darkness

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Bio: He is depicted as the ultimate embodiment of evil. He is callous, egocentric, and cruel, viewing all others as tools to be used or enemies to be destroyed. In earlier games such as A Link to the Past, he was characterized simply as a power-crazed tyrant obsessed with conquering and enslaving Hyrule. Since then, he has been depicted with more complexity, in games such as The Wind Waker, which provide a more understandable reason for his villainy. His appearance has drastically changed since his first incarnation. Ganon's roles range from savage beast, to Machiavellian tyrant, and god-like entity; sometimes, he is seen as a mixture of all three. He possesses a vicious, amoral nature, though he usually maintains great composure, despite the furious rage that seethes within him, only occasionally losing his emotional restraint.

Appearance: [​IMG]

11. Kyuu

Tifa came after Edward and sighed. She looked at the goddess and waited for the answer for Edward's question.

12. 1-up salesman

1-up salesman New Member

Is this seriously dead? I really want to join.

13. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>no one posted for a while because we were waiting on the goddess<

"WELL, you gonna answer me?"

14. Desert Warrior

"It's simple," Issac answered leaning against a wall, "We formulate a plan. Like that guy over there said," Issac pointed at Ken, "Going in head first will get us killed."

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku sat at the gates of darkness

"Good thing im a born actor." She mumbled kicking open the door and marching straight towards the door to the mansion of hell

16. Kyuu

Tifa turned to Issac. "Well..." she said. "Does anyone have any good ideas for some kind of plan?" she looked at the others.

17. Desert Warrior

Issac thought for a moment, "Well first we should scout the place out. Then Edward and I can make an entrance for us (I forgot to mention, Psynergy is a form of Alchemy). Then we find Rikku and Yuffie and get out, preferably without being caught."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second door opened up for Rikku. "We have another," Ganondorf laughed, talking about Rikku, "You're just in time. Come, help us plan our next move."

18. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Can I join and can you have a good and evil character?
    Name:Link

Alliance: Hero

Role: Hero of Hyrule

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from:Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Bio:Young and always wants to help. Has a strong sense of justice and has great skill with a sword.

Apperence:[​IMG]

19. Desert Warrior

>Yeah, you can have an evil character. But I have Ganondorf.<

20. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>I saw that and I was like, "Dang it!!!" Oh well I'll just find a new one...<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.