• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Ganondorf snapped his fingers and a barrier of darkness surrounded the building, keeping Link and Tidus out.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

"Ah!" Link groans as he hits the ground. Tidus flies backwards, his sword almost impaling him. "I'll save you Rikku!" Tidus shouts, running towards the gate. "NO!" Link roars, tackling Tidus. "You can't get through that barrier. It's impossible, I should know." Link tells him.

3. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"Well, do you have any better ideas?" Edward asked looking at Gin.

Edward slapped his hands together and put them on the ground in a flash of light he pulled out a spear from the ground.

4. Desert Warrior

"He said it," Issac sighed, "We try and get them out of their stronghold. Okay, whoever is going to go, form up near me. There isn't any point in waiting if we have a plan developed.

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Tifa walked to Issac. "We must get Rikku back." she said. "I'm coming."

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

"I suppose I'll join in the fun. Couldn't hurt after all." Gin joked as he walked over to Issac. Kenshin sat down on his knees facing the Goddess, his hands folded on his lap and his eyes closed. He seemed to be meditating, "Oi, Himora-san. You staying here, right? If anyone comes by you know what to do I assume." Kenshin turned his head, his eyes dark and serious.
    "Yes, this one will know." He spoke and turned back to his meditation.

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>thanks desert. Id rather not be PCed XD<<

Rikku looked at Ganondorf.

"Its why I'm here is it not. Kill them for all i care" She said flicking her head away.

As much as she liked Tidos, he almost ruined EVERYTHING and Yuffie was more important

8. W.J. Solomon

"Rikku! I could have let you die!" Tidus says, putting his sword away. "Leave her Tidus, he have better things to do like find Edward Elric." Link said, picking himself up off the ground. "Your right Link, let's leave her to rot." Tidus said as they walked away in search of Edward.

9. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"So, now that we all have decided on going...um.......wait......Does anyone even now where the villains base is?"

Edward started to twirl around his spear. he thought long and hard.

"isn't it somewhere on the other side of the country?"

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku entered into the main room of the Villains lair. Up there right next to the Dark Lord she saw Yuffie, sitting on a throne to his right

Thank god shes ok... Rikku thought with a slight sigh

11. Desert Warrior

"It shouldn't be too hard to find them," Issac said, "After all, shouldn't it have a huge cloud of darkness hanging over it? Let's go." He started heading out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganondorf entered behind Rikku, "Alright, now that the slight interruption is done with, let's continue with the plan. Since this girl here seems to be friends with our enemies, why don't we use her to draw them out?"

12. W.J. Solomon

When Link and Tidus found Edward and the others Link stepped forward and said. "Edward, we need your help." Tidus stood back and let his thoughts of Rikku brood, thinking worse of her by the second.

13. Kyuu

Tifa started to walk after Issac. She was a little nervous about Rikku and she glanced everywhere, hoping she would see her somewhere there. Then she saw Link and Tidus talking to Edward. "What now?" she asked them.

14. W.J. Solomon

Tidus looked at Tifa and said simply, but with a cold tone. "Rikku's betrayed us, simple as that." Link told Edward about what happened at the evil fortress and how they needed to go stop it.

15. Kyuu

Tifa looked surprised. "What did you say?" she couldn't believe her ears. "Rikku? I thought she went to stop Yuffie, or something like that..." she sighed. "We gotta go, now." she didn't want to lose her friends anymore. First Yuffie, and now Rikku.

16. W.J. Solomon

"Tifa, stop." Tidus said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "She's gone, we can't save her. It was her choice."

17. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

"Do you mean to tell us that you two were in the villians liar (sp?)." Gin said slowly, raising a questionitive eyebrow. Kenshin slowly made his way over to Gin's side.

18. Kyuu

Tifa looked at Tidus and sighed. "Are you sure there's nothing to do?" she said and sounded desperate. She didn't want to believe Rikku - that always so cheerful girl - was on the dark side. She and her other long-time friend Yuffie.

19. W.J. Solomon

"She is in the castle, we would need the help of a goddess to get in." Tidus told her, wiping a tear from his eye.

20. Kyuu

Tifa nodded and tapped him on the shoulder. She then turned to the goddess. "Can you help us?" she said and looked at her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.