• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Tidus turned and his jaw dropped. "Wh... Who are you?' He asked, wondering if this was the person Link had said summoned them.

2. dannyboy9393

dannyboy9393 New Member

Name: Chrono

Alliance: Good

Role: Hero of Time

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Chrono Trigger

Bio: Caring and loyal, never lets his friends get hurt.

Apperence:[​IMG]

Name: Pac-Man

Role: Hero/Ghost Eater.

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Pac-Man World 3

Bio:Will do anything to help people for good.

Apperence:[​IMG]

3. W.J. Solomon

>DUDE!!! I FORGOT ABOUT CHRONO TRIGGER! THAT IS SWEET... What's with pac-man?<

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

< WWWWWAAAAAIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!! Am I too late to join?¿?¿??¿¿??¿¿ >

5. W.J. Solomon

>Nah I think u can.<

6. King of Darkness

< sweet post character in like.....2 minutes brb >

7. W.J. Solomon

>KK...............<

8. King of Darkness

Name: Zack Fair

Game: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Role: Soldier 1st Class

Appearence: Is 6'1,has green eyes,an x like scar on his left cheek,hair similair to Sora's,wears long pants and short sleeved shirt with body armor on his shoulders. < paste link of his appearence later >

Bio: Zack is a Soldier 1st class operative. Once trained by a great Soldier operative (Angeal Hewley) trained his best friend Cloud Strife and taught him what it meant to be confident. He also holds the Buster Blade. He can sometimes can be cocky and arrogant to take orders.

The rest of his bio is too long so that's it for now.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  9. W.J. Solomon

>You can have 2 characters you know.<

10. King of Darkness

< I know I'll use my other character later >

11. W.J. Solomon

>ok man...<

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>alot of OOC spamming there<<

Rikku walked up to the King and 'queens' Thrones and bowed on one knee, she glanced a look at Yuffie with question in her eyes. Her reply was a slight nod.

13. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"sooooooooo.......you said you needed my help for something?"

Edward pulled out a tape measure and measured himself.

@#$%% i haven't grown an inch from the whole time we've been standing here

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Issac looked at Ed and kinda laughed, "If you haven't grown for a while, odds are you are stuck like that for the rest of your life."

15. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Gin looked at Kenshin sideways, and Kenshin returned the look. This was getting them no where, and the random talk should be saved for after the fighting was done with. If they won. They both let their heads fall forward and let a long sigh loose. Gin folded his arms at the base of his chest while Kenshin's left hand rest on his sword hilt, his thumb caressing it slowly. Kenshin's head came up and his eyes survyed the room, like a wolf ready to pounce. Gin turned on his heels and went back to back with Kenshin.

16. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Any ways, "Issac said before Ed could comment, "I'm gonna go scout their place out. Don't worry, I won't do anything rash. I would rather not fight them at this moment in time."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganondorf noticed the look between Rikku and Yuffie, and kept a mental note about it, in case there was ever a need to know something like that. "Alright, here's how it's gonna go. Xehanort, I'll leave you to go against Terra and the short blonde one. I'll take Link and two others. What do you want?" He asked Rikku.

>WE NEED MORE BAD GUYS!!!!!<

17. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"I'll take Tifa." Rikku said slyly. Doing a evil grin.

18. W.J. Solomon

Link told Edward. "The evil god is planning something, he is trying to kill all of us and rule the universes." Suddenly Link saw a red haired boy about his age and, "Is that a giant yellow ball?" Link muttered, drawing his sword. Tidus was trying to comfort Tifa, saying. "If we can we will save her."

19. dannyboy9393

dannyboy9393 New Member

Chrono saw the boy draw his sword so Chrono did the same, nodding to pac-man. "I think they are on our side." Chrono muttered, readying his magic for a dire situation.

20. W.J. Solomon

"Who are you and why are you here?" Link asked the pair when they were close enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.