• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyboy9393

dannyboy9393 New Member

"We are here to save the universe, are we not?" Chrono said, putting away his sword.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link nodded, sheathing his sword. "I promise you, Tifa." Tidus said to her.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Zack was walking around when he saw Link and the others. "Ah! Maybe these are the baddies that God was talking about." Zack drew his Buster Blade and started to charge at them. "This one's for the universe!!"

4. W.J. Solomon

Link blocked the strike with his shield and punched Zack in the gut, saying. "We are the good guys you idiot!"

5. King of Darkness

Zack backed up not putting his sword away. "How can I trust you?"

6. W.J. Solomon

Link pointed at the goddes, saying. "Is the goddess of light a good enough reason?"

7. King of Darkness

Zack put his sword back on his back. "Sorry. I got trust issues."

8. W.J. Solomon

"I know what you mean." Tidus said to him, putting his hand on Zack's shoulder.

9. King of Darkness

< other profile >

Name: Genesis Rhapsodos

Alliance: Bad

Game: FFVII Crisis Core

Role: Main Villain

Appearence: Loves to wear red leather jackets and gloves. His hair is (no offense) similair to Yuffie's. His eyes are emerald green,a large black wing on his left side like Sephiroth. His clothing is basically like Zack's.

Bio: Genisis is the son of wealthy parents who grew up on a hill above the village of Banora. He joined Soldier at an early age along with his friend Angeal. Genesis turns to the epic poem of Loveless for his inspiration and guidance. He devotes much of his spare time looking for hidden meanings within the poem and hypothesizing about its lost final act. Genisis turns bad after learning his true origin.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> occ: pic of genisis for those who havent played crisis core( which you shouldve!) [​IMG] <<

11. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward wasn't listening to what anyone had said. he just kept on swelling with rage from what Issac had said. Edward chucked the tape measure at the back out Issac head.

"YOU MOTHER $#@%*#"

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>can we get some villains to post. Im waiting for someone to build up story with me.<<

13. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

A djinni blocked the tape measure from hitting Issac as he headed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganondorf looked through a dark orb to spy on the good guys, "Alright, they are still sitting safely in their base. Although it appears that one of them has decided to come over here. Does anybody want to give them a warm welcome?"

14. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Yuffie stood up. As everyone gazed at her, the Queen of Evil she said

"I shall go, to prove my worth as Queen. But i shall be taking a slave" She pointed at Rikku " She is fitted for the job"

15. Desert Warrior

"Fine then, go." Ganondorf said as he opened up the barrier to let them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issac was in the forest in between the two bases. He decided to rest for a little bit, to ensure that he would be able to fight if he needed to.

16. W.J. Solomon

Link felt that something was wrong. Where's Issac?" Link asked.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  17. King of Darkness

< Thank God you have a pic thank you!!! >

Zack then says with confident, "So whats the plan?"

18. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> how does link know all this. Hes a elf who cant even talk >.< <<

19. Desert Warrior

>Well, I suppose he could talk. Although he shouldn't be able to know that. Not even his Triforce could tell him something like that.<

20. W.J. Solomon

>I thought the triforce could tell him that?<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.