• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

>No. And besides, bad guys are always supposed to be pulling the strings up until the end.<

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Oh well I changed it... Now he has that hero's sense where they can sense when something is wrong.<

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>ok guys lets just continue with the RP.. Just no super ultra powers. We need to keep supense<<

Yuffie and Rikku had gotten out of the building.

"Rikku, They've taken VII away. In order for me to get him back, we need to kill 3 Heros" Tears Rolled down Yuffies face as she said this. She didnt want to kill..

4. W.J. Solomon

LInk looked at Chrono and Tidus. "We need to help Issac, c'mon."

5. Desert Warrior

After a moment of rest, Issac got up and continued heading towards the evil base. He kept to the shadows so he could ambush an enemy.

>Who's VII? Are you talking about Red XIII?<

6. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Suddenly a being floats down in front of Yuffie and Rikku.

7. dannyboy9393

dannyboy9393 New Member

Chrono nods and starts to walk towards a forest outside the base. Pac-Man walks with him.

8. W.J. Solomon

"Are you with us, Zack?" Link asked as Tidus walked after Chrono.

9. King of Darkness

"Of course! I'm always ready for a good rumble!"

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> im not sure yet, but ill think who soon. Its a new person who i created as a bargining tool to help with story XD <<

Yuffie stoped when the being began to appear, she knew it hadn't heard what she just said, but for saftey she summoned her two knew weapons. Large shuriken surrounded by a high power fire presence.

11. W.J. Solomon

"Then let's go." When the group of five reached Issac in the woods Link said to him. "We're here to help you in case there's a fight."

12. Desert Warrior

Issac was getting closer, he could tell by the darker the area looked with each passing moment. As he was walking, a big boulder fell and blocked the path, "Oh... Hmmm... Lift!" Issac yelled. The boulder started lifting off the ground. Nobody except an adept could see it, but there were two large hands that suddenly appeared and were lifting it up.

>That was in case you wanted to know what psynergy could do.<

13. W.J. Solomon

Link saw the boulder and shouted. "ISSAC, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!!!"

14. Desert Warrior

Issac turned around, "Will you guys decide? Nobody bothered to follow me when I went off at first, but now you change your mind? But you guys should go back and plan how we are going to win this upcoming fight quickly. I am just scouting, I don't want to get into a fight right now."

15. King of Darkness

"Why do you shed tears of saddness?" Genesis showed his face to the two girls. "You don't want to fight do you?"

16. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Yuffie shuddered inside at the figure

baster* she thought. She hated the pain that he had caused Zack, and Sephiroth.

"No my leige, these tears resemble the blood which is about to be spilt" She said

17. Desert Warrior

Ganondorf was watching them through the orb to make sure everything went well, "Genesis, what are you doing?" He asked himself.

>Before you have Genesis comment on that, the dark orb does not transfer voices unless Ganondorf makes it. Oh, and Ganondorf didn't hear Yuffie's earlier conversation with Rikku. He just occasionally checks on them.<

18. King of Darkness

"The others.....don't have confidence in you. They believe your emotions will hamper your judgment."

19. W.J. Solomon

"I can feel that something is wrong, something bad is coming." Link said to him. "We thought you could use some help." Tidus said, drawing his sword.

20. Desert Warrior

"Don't worry," Issac told them, "I'll be fine. I can heal myself and I have help if I need it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.