• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Were-wolves :P vs. Vampires!

Discussion in 'General' started by Denki Wolf, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Well if they take a shower while being a human, they would smell like pixies.
    And Pixies smell like strawberies.
    Don't ask me how I know that.
    Really, really don't ask me that.
    Lol.

2. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

I'd rather convert to bestiality then having sex with a 109 year old man, thank you.

3. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

WERE-WOLVES!!!!! They're the coolest fantasy creature ever in my opinion, wolves are awesome, my favorite preditor XD

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I've always liked vampires more. I think they're more.. fascinating.
    Though I also like werewolves..

5. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

i like werewolves better
    dont ask why i just do

i wrote this post while there is an ad of immortal night... i lol'd

6. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i have to say were wolfs it's the best kinda thing ever. vampires, oh i need to suck blood and control myself if i dont want to have human blood, i can only go out in the dark, (maybe sunlight, depends on what vampire universe), were wolf can change at night so i can have fun all day, dont need to eat blood, and can control myself(depends again on what universe) but got to say WW.

7. Frostwolf

Frostwolf New Member

I say werewolves. They are more.. humans than vampires are D: I really don't like this sucking blood thingy. :c And I like wolves so I guess werewolves are natural choise or something? 8D

8. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Were-Wolves are awsome!

9. Crimson

Crimson New Member

I love vampires. They are somehow so dark and elegant. I do like wolves too, though.

10. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

werewolves. i wanna be one. only have to turn into one during a full moon and i can play in the sun. but vampires do have on good thing: eternal youth. still like werewolves more though.

11. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Werewolves.

Why? Because we got Hugh Jackman, that's why =P

12. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

i would have to say the vampires. emortal life enough said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.