• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What anime is in you?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Aqua Fresh, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Lolz, my favorite character is Near coz he is awesome.

2. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

well my fav yagami light i like the bad guy ^^'
    but my fav anime maybe blood +

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

My favorites are Law of Ueki, Air Gear, and Black Cat. although, Air Gear might be #1 of my list.

4. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

naruto shippuden!!!!!

5. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I love any anime with a great plot and compelling characters, same as my taste in games. But anything with yaoi and such I want no part of.

6. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

My Fav Animes Are: Samurai Deeper Kyo, Naruto Shippuden, Code Geass, Death Note, And Many Others

7. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Anime that's in me:
    Naruto: I love Naruto because I've always been into ninja's and I find it to be quite funny... Especially Kakashi XD... My favourite character is Gaara off of this one
    FullMetal Alchemist: I started watching this because of my brother and I like it because of Edwards attitide and how he doesn't like being called short :3... Also their alchemy was quite interesting in my opinion
    Onepiece: I'm into pirates so that's why I like this one. Luffy and Sanji are funny too which makes it more appealing (I'm into animes that can make me laugh XD)
    Inuyasha: I started watching this when I was 9 and I thought it was a good series. Back then though I didn't like all the swearing in it but now I don't mind it at all :]... I like how Kagome would just say "sit boy" and Inuyasha would fall to the ground x3
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo: I loved emo boy and his paper bag on his head XD. It was to funny and it was so random. Facial Hair: Pride or Problem x3... Bobo made me laugh and he had an awesome afro ^^

8. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

me is detective conan and one piece
    there both sick
    1st: lil action, comedy,solving mystery
    2nd: action fully and great storyline. LUFFY/ZORO RULES !!!!!!!!!

9. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

1) Code Geass- The anime's way of ending episodes and the plot always left me in a @o@ state. It's just plain incredible.
    2) Death Note- It's story is really good. This was the anime that got me into mangas and stuff.
    3) Full Metal Alchemist-Saw the episode with Al killing Greed and thought 'eh...why not?'. It is now my 3rd favorite anime :D
    4) Trinity Blood- I'm not entirely sure why, but I like it a lot. Think manga's better though

10. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Death note, Naruto all series, Black Cat, Digimon, Reborn, and many more!! XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.