• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what do you look for in a girlfreind/boyfreind?

Discussion in 'General' started by demon of darkness, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Im 5"10.

I dont think funny people are good, You dont know when there being serious

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Umm... sorry, could tell it in cm? ^^'

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Hey, we're about the same height! :) But I'm not a very serious person, unless I'm angry at someone, and I'm usually angry at someone, so I think I need a person who can help me relax and make me feel better after I've had a really bad day.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I geuss that makes sense:) Id prefer a cool collective perwson tho. So it rubs off on my stupity and clumseyness.

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

LOL : ) Well since I said what I want in a guy, I guess I should say what I don't want in a guy. I definitely don't want a guy who's stuck up and boring. And he can't be mean or impolite, probably all the general stuff people don't like in another person.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

this is going to sound really bad. But i dont want somone poor and/or ugly

I knwo like yeah its not about looks its about money.. But i wouldnt be the type to go for a ugly person :S

7. Mike

Mike Member

5'10" = 5 * 12 + 10 = 70 inches.

Each inch is 2.5 cm, so 70 * 2.5 = 175 cm.

I think the problem is that like sao-sao says, most men like sexual commitment, most women like emotional commitments. Unfortunately, people don't learn how to be attentive lovers until later...so this is why most highschool relationships fail.

There are always the exceptions...guys who like emotional commitment forever...but these are usually the guys who end up just getting hurt. Haha.

8. Unsure

Unsure New Member

Eh..

To the funny thing, I'm a very funny person, but I am also a very serious person.

It's not the fact if they're funny only if they are stupid and immature.

There is a time for laughs and a time for seriousness. You can't be both at the same time or one always.

To the high school relationship, it just deals with the persons maturity level. You are right about the sexual/emotional part. But guys are not just INTO the sex idea. (Me, even though I'm graduated now.)

Girls are usually like that too, no offense to any.

I am out of high school, like I said, but my girlfriend is still in high school. Our relationship has been going on for awhile now. And I know it's going to last. So that's that. Lol.

You can't have exactly something to look for in a girl/guy either.

You will just find the right person when you meet them. Give it time.

My girl is smart, has a great personality. She is shy, but not conceited. She can whine sometimes, yet I laugh at it when it doesn't matter what she's whining about.

She is someone to hold and love. And I thank God that I have her. I thank God everyday.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.