• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What instruments do you play???

Discussion in 'Music & Industry' started by VentusSearcher, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

After reading your posts, I feel so unmusical. I play piano sometimes, just for fun. And I'm not good at it. That's all.

2. Liane

Liane New Member

I can play the triangle...
    Lol, i can play the violin (seriously), i don't own one though, i just occasionally play it at school

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Been playing Clarinet for eight years now,and can play a little piano and can sing just enough not to crack windows on the first note.Though I hate singing.Can also play on a drum set and guitar,though I havnt played in a couple years so not very good.

4. Omega

Omega New Member

i've been playing piano since i was in middle school. im learning guitar from a friend now and i can play drums alright.

5. lyndsie

lyndsie New Member

I would play if it weren't for my lousy hand eye co-ordination,it really is a hard instrument to play i commend you.

6. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I play b flat trumpet, flugle horn, and coronet. I usually just play jazz when i'm bored.

7. Necrodeth

Necrodeth New Member

I play guitar and bass.

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I play the guitar.
    I love it.
    It's fun.
    It's entertaining.