• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Bioshock 2 - 9/10 - Not as good as the original Bioshock, but still a very quality game that FPS fans should definitely check out. The pacing's a bit off (my first time through, I felt like the game just dragged on way too long for what the story could handle), the game is exceptionally linear (once you finish a level, you cannot come back), the ending still feels way too brief (though longer and more satisfying than the first game's by a healthy margin), there isn't a great amount of environmental variety, and there's only one really interesting new plasmid (the Cyclone trap). That said, the gun play's better and faster than ever; the story is still excellent and philosophical (better than the original game's IMO); and you still have that wonderful atmosphere with Rapture that's unlike every other FPS on the market. There's also a surprisingly fun multiplayer mode (even if some modes, like Capture the Sister, don't really work as of this writing due to pretty-hardcoded stalemate situations) that's also surprisingly story-based. On the presentation side, this game is only marginally better-looking than the original Bioshock and has a fair number of bugs (audio logs that don't play audio unless you quit out of the game and re-enter, water that doesn't have a graphical impact on your helmet, etc.), but it still has that eye-pleasing art deco look and a wonderful soundtrack. Not a perfect game, but it's still "the thinking person's" FPS.

2. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Tak and the power of Juju. From 1 through 10. I give it 5

3. Keyblade Master Roxas

Silent Hill (via PSN download on PS3) - 2/10. I'm amazed this game ever got a sequel, let alone ones as good as Silent Hills 2; 3; 4; and Homecoming. Even lousier combat than is typical for the series, incredibly confusing progression, pseudo-biblical and paper-thin story that suddenly gets...not explained at all in the final 5 minutes of the game, bizarre and nonsensical cast of monsters, incredibly obtuse puzzles, and elements just strange for the series like your radio-emitting a telephone ring instead of a radio crackle. o_O Still really good atmosphere and sound, though. Well, the series had to start somewhere...

4. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

midnight club 3 : DUB edition REMIX

8/10 offline

10/10 online

5. Keyblade Master Roxas

PS3 - Stuntman Ignition - 4/10

Despite average reviews. This game if very unique and a blast to play. On top of that, the presentation and different directors you work with are executed quite well. I think the reason the reviews stunk it up is the reviewers played it all in one sitting. Its not that type of game, as you have to restart or retry a LOT. But, in short bursts, its tons of fun, to live the life of a stuntman on a wide variety of sets, vehicles, and tricks. Sadly, I think the franchise is now dead.

Had they retroactively included trophies, the game would have been a 5.

6. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I played Dissidia, 100/10, the only downside is that it gets boring!

7. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

White Knight Chronicles- SO much better than what reviewers say.

8. EliteGunnerLeo

EliteGunnerLeo New Member

Halo 3: ODST. Amazing gameplay, great graphics, a very deep storyline, hidden extras that are great, and totally awesome situations that you have get out of. This game gets a ten out of ten.

9. Bioshock 2 . . . 12345678910/10 :)

10. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Might and Magic, Heroes. For DS

11. Pokemon: Ruby Version

10/10 Always.

12. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Okami.

This game is waaaaay overlooked by the general public. I've gotten so many mixed reviews of the game, but I just don't understand how you cannot enjoy this game. It is absolutely beautiful! And I'm not just talking about the scenery, but the very life of the game itself. The lush story that never gets old, and the quirky humour that only a japanese story writer could perfectly include. The gorgeous invironments and amazing effects of bringing the land back to life are awe inspiring.

I love this game. I repeat, I LOVE this game. 10/10 If I could go higher I would.

Meh, I will anyway. *insert infinite # here*/10

13. Keyblade Master Roxas

Mario Kart Wii

8/10

Enjoyable, unpredictable gameplay, but lacking in presentation and modes.

14. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

mario kart ds not as good as the wii version, but just as good, if you know what i mean 9/10

15. Super Mario Strikers: Charged

16. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

thank you! another believer in the epic awesomeness that is Okami. i agree 1000000000%

anyways, last game i played was KH: 358/2 Days, been playing it for the last week or so trying to 100% it on proud as well as get every Sigil and Crown reward.

17. .hack//G.U.
    10/10

18. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Phantasy Star 0
    10/10

19. Mass Effect 2
    10/10

20. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

super mario bros. 3 10/10