• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. brian6330

brian6330 New Member

Secret Of Mana

10/10 Because of its fun with friends and just because it is a good RPG:p

The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask

10/10 Because it is very challenging and you need to think ahead so that you use the time you have wisely.

Pokemon Heart Gold

6/10 The old one was a lot better and the other games (including the older ones) were a lot more challenging. I liked Diamond, Ruby and the old Gold a lot better than this one. (It made me lose my interest of Pokemon...)

2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Final Fantasy XIII
    9/10
    Great game so far. Loving the cut screens.

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Nintendogs
    let's just say that those pups are lucky they're not real. 7/10 because they don't die on ya after abandoning them for 3 years, but the showers are hell to your wrist

4. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

yeah Heart Gold isn't that good.

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Final Fantasy XIII, again.
    10/10.
    Now it's really getting good. I like the way its straight forward.
    I don't know why though.

6. Nine-Tailed Fox

Nine-Tailed Fox New Member

Tales of Vesperia
    9.5/10
    Awesome game. <3

7. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

Two games now: (Long.. Sorry~! ^^' )

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    There actually is something good about having a bad memory. You never remember exactly what you have to do next in games even though you've passed the game MANY times. Mmm. Like Majora's Mask, this game just never bores me.
    Like on the who-knows-how-many times I've passed this game before, I think it's worth 10/10 even though the graphics aren't as good as in most games nowadays.
    I wonder what this game would be like with Twilight Princess graphics and better quality sounds. *_*

Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney: Investigations
    I haven't passed this game 100% yet but so what..
    I like the storyline so far (Especially the case in which Edgeworth was accused of the murder. Oh yeah. Those expressions are gold. xD ). The cases are nice and clever.
    I usually pay more attention to The Game's art (backgrounds, characters) and often miss things what the characters say and that causes me some problems but that is entirely my fault. >.>'' Oh well, what are you to judge me? The game IS pretty.
    9/10 Did I mention I adore the way the characters are drawn?

8. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Castle Crashers
    10/10

Quake 4
    7.9/10

9. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Lol me to. 9/10 right now for me. Im stuck on bartandulus or how over you spell the chapter 9 boss.

10. Blade

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    10/10
    i just found out something for Roxas + Zero Gear + 3Abiltiy Units in Mission Mode!

11. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Tak and the Power of Juju 8/10

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Final Fantasy VIII (Finally beat it,thank you PSN!) 9/10

Loved the game,though really,being able to get the ultimate weapons all the way in disc one kinda made it easier then it should have been.

13. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Mag-8/10 Not all that great.

14. Blade

Assassin's Creed - Altair's Chronicles
    8/10
    not as fun or free-roaming as the console game

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days-- 7/10- I love kingdom hearts, I think Roxas, Axel, and Xion are really cool but I just never got real big into this game plus I hate the graphics and the keyblades in the game.

16. Blade

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    8/10
    Playing Grandstander as different characters is kinda fun. I got 500 with Axel!

17. Ventus

7/10- Final Fantasy XIII

Being stuck on the same boss for a month is driving me crazy. STUPID DOOM SPELL!!!! I'm so close to finishing the game too!

18. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

pokemon heartgold 8/10

although its not that diffrent compared to the retro gold game, it has a TON of new features

19. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Which boss is it?

and I as well been playing XIII
    9/10

20. Ventus

the one at the end of Chapter 11. He's a bugger to beat!