• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Red Dead Redemption 7/10. Very detailed but its also VERY overrated if you ask me.

Star Ocean The Last Hope 1/10. Put it down after 3 minutes.

2. _Roxas_

_Roxas_ New Member

Dragon age origins on Xbox360 ;P

10/10!

3. Ventus

I'm playing that aswell!!!

Dragon Age: Origins 10/10
    Tekken 6: 9/10

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Been replaying them both. It is basically one game spanned across two games. Very fun. 10/10. Can't wait for the new one that is coming out for DS.

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Dragon Age: Origins 10/10

6. Ventus

Are you serious? You're playing it too!?

7. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Red Dead Redemption 9/10

It's my cousin's game, so he had already beaten it and I was only playing the online part, but it was pretty dang fun shooting people.

8. _Roxas_

_Roxas_ New Member

woo~! Go dragon age (Go the Dalish and Alistair ;3)

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Game is fantastic, I JUST see the preview for the 2nd one...Coming out next year :)

10. Ventus

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (10/10) - This needs no explanation but I'm frustrated at the moment. Why did they put a time limit on the coliseum!!!

Vanquish Demo (8/10) - The game's pretty awesome. I love games with fast paced action.

Rock Band 2 (8/10) - Awesome, as always. Can't wait for RB3.

Lost Planet (8/10) - Its always fun to play every once in a while. I played with one of my best friends on the PS3. His name's Roxasxsora so our playstyles are very similar, lol.

11. Raven

Raven New Member

Grand Theft Auto IV [8.5/10] - Playing through the game again, and still thinking it's awesome and well-made. It doesn't get a perfect score purely because of personal quips..

Tales of Vesperia (PS3) [9/10] - Despite it being a japanese import, equipped with with translations, I find it such a great game with fantastic gameplay. I must-have for any 'Tales of' fans.

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Dead Space- 8/10

its a great game,though I only played on easy since I just wanted to beat it (borrowing).Those damn meteors are the reason for the 2 docked points,but if you have not played it,go rent it or somethin.Dead Space 2 will be here before you know it!

Also,paranoia got me sometimes.Luckily I mostly died of enviromental hazards,not the necromorphs.

13. SeriouslyWicced

SeriouslyWicced New Member

Final Fantasy IX
    ((10/10))

Just started playing thru it again because it's been a while, I give it a perfect score because honestly think it's an awesome to the max game. Definitely one of my top 5s of all times. Great and very in depth storyline ((being 4 discs long I would sure hope so!)) Spunky and very different characters from different backgrounds, they don't all run together and act/do the same thing and all have their own roles in the story and battles. Nobody could be replaced in my opinion, they're all epic...gameplay is real decent easy to learn and get used to ((if you know FF games)) And also very long which is major pointage in my book, not a game you can just sit down and beat in a day and be done ((unless you're just that good!))

It will just forever be one of the classics...

14. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Halo Reach 8/10......could be way better

15. Espion

Espion New Member

Assassin's Creed 2 - 10/10
    I'm really late on this one, but I loved the series. At the moment, I don't have much time to play brotherhood, I want to try out its multiplayer!

16. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Epic Mickey.

I dunno what to rate it, maybe a 7/10. It has potential, but I've had trouble finding the time to play it, and when I do get it out, I don't get into that zone where you can sit for hours at a time with a game.

17. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Spyro 3 10/10.best Spyro game ever.better than Black Ops

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  18. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

i agree completely. i would say the exact same thing as you
    but i woulkd rate it 8/10

19. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Same Here it's like a good gam but not enough action. I guess it because it's on Wii

20. Ventus

Killzone 3 - 10/10

Get the beta if you have a PS3!