• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what is the weather in your area

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fishy smells, Nov 15, 2008.

1. It felt really good today.

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Today was cloudy, a little windy and not too cold. About -10 degrees.

3. It was very clear and nce.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Pretty warm today, considering, but a little cloudy. It ended up sprinkling a little this evening.

5. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Well right now it's forty three degrees and it was pouring rain outside. And it's cold, I hate the cold. >_<

6. Kitty

It was warm earlier today, but it got colder quick in the afternoon and sprinkled again this evening.

7. Keyblade Master Roxas

That sounds nice. But here it isn't warm at all it's freezing and I hate it when it gets cold. Just like the rain it's still raining here.

8. Kitty

^When I say warm, I mean around 50 degrees F. So, it's not like bathing suit weather or anything (or at least, I don't think so). XD But seriously, anything feels warm after the last few weeks of 15-25 degree weather we had.

9. Keyblade Master Roxas

Oh lol sorry. XD

10. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

One of those days where you wake up in a puddle of sweat at about 7 in the morning and then realising you have to go somewhere later on in the morning. You look outside, bright and sunny, almost blinding and there are no clouds in the sky. You think; I don't want to go out side, and you lay down for a little bit longer until the sunlight creeps on to your skin. You feel it burn, you want to move but it's too hot and you don't want to move so you roll off the bed. Get up, have a shower and get ready. Once stepping outside you begin to sweat straight away and wish that you lived in a nudist colony and nobody cares. You get to where you need to go, the place doesn't open for the next 20 minutes, you're too early. You head off to the nearest shop that has air conditioning, buy a drink to parch your thirst and then journey it back outside to your destination. You sweat even more, you start to smell, it doesn't look good for you. You go in for your interview, the Air-conditioning relaxes you and you don't move and look retarded standing in a weird stance. You get back home afterwards, it's pretty much Midday and you can't breathe. High clouds start coming in from the heat, you know it's going to storm tonight now. And with clouds, means humidity, you sweat even more, it trickles all the down from the back of your neck and down your legs. You go down stairs to go for a swim, sorry, it's closed, there's a guy cleaning it. Eventually giving up, you just head back into your apartment, have another cold shower and then chill with your budget air con.

It's topping 38 today... Celsius.

11. Uncomfortably mild today hmmm <_< >_>

12. Keyblade Master Roxas

It's actually really sunny out side. It's 50 degrees. To me I think that's hot. lol But it seems a little chili. :3

13. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Right now, it just cloudy. :D

14. Same here, it's so unsettling.

15. DarkDust

DarkDust New Member

A storm is approaching here :D

16. It's still cloudy. I miss my clear skied summers :-(

17. Kitty

It was even warmer today than it was yesterday. And it's not suppose to freeze overnight. Yay.

18. It's starting to get cold again. I give cold weather a big middle finger >.<

19. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

It's snowing a little at the moment, the temperature is about -12 degrees. It'd be nice weather if there was no wind.

20. Damn, you like the cold >x<