• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what is the weather in your area

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fishy smells, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

It's cool today, and a little cloudy.

2. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

Still cold but the wether man seems to be getiing confident! 8 Degress on saturday huh? Oh MY BACKFOOT!

3. Egh, it could be way better.

4. Kitty

It's raining now. v_v

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

bout to have a major snow storm tomorrow, I'm talking 2 feet minimum!!! 0_0 gonna be snowed in all weekend!!!! :eek: why can't snowstorms come in the middle of a school week when we actually need them???

6. The snow is melting.

UPDATE: I got another bunch of snow into a pile and set it all on fire. This time it took out all of it then fizzed out.

7. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

cloudy with a chance of a rainbow

8. Bah, death to rainbows.

9. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

It's getting warmer and sunnier over 'ere!

10. Lucky sod. It's only getting colder. Global Warming needs to get off its lazy ass and do something.

11. Camdy

Camdy New Member

SNOW! Lots of snow, half a meter and more, the whole town is just full of snow, and so are the news. Snow is nothing new, but this much... Man, it`s going to take the whole summer just to melt all that white nonsense! Ugh I really don`t like winter.

12. Kitty

Still raining. v_v

13. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Arizona, feels like a California Summer night. I love the feeling, it feels like i should be walking through Disney land...but problem is..its still WINTER...

14. Kairi25

Kairi25 New Member

With Me Its Very Very Icey!
    Not Just Snow But Ice :(

15. It's just a lot better than the weather that's been going on for the entire week so far.

16. broflovski

broflovski New Member

It's snowing!

17. The sky is grey.

18. Kitty

And it is still raining. v_v

19. Toph's Plight....*shakes head*

20. Kitty

Well, it's not even like it's a good rain. It's just been gray and sprinkling ALL day long. It makes it so you don't wanna do anything.