• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what is the weather in your area

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fishy smells, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Hot again- I think it was 98 degrees, though it felt even warmer. Thought it was going to rain, but no such luck.

2. Crimson

Crimson New Member

Hot, as always.
    It's about 86 Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celcius) in Finland, which is unnatural. I really hope it'd rain soon, but the humidity is below 50%. We're getting thunderstorms on Wednesday and Thursday, though~

3. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Hot...Well at least thats what the weather channel says.
    It's supposed to feel like 100 but it's only like 95.
    I wouldn't know because I'm staying inside playing video games, avoiding people.

4. Kitty

Hot, but not even in the 90s today, I don't think. It's been raining off and on pretty much all morning- a gray and nasty day.

5. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

Thunderstorm! <3
    It's not raining but there are a LOT of lightnings. Can't wait for the rain. x3

6. Kitty

It was really hot and sunny today.

7. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

It's hot and muggy, and my puppy doesn't want to pee when I take her outside.
    Man I wish it would rain.

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Hot and humid, looks about it's about to rain :/

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It has been getting warmer lately. Getting out of these track pants and back into some shorts soon =]

10. Kitty

It's been hot today. It rained a little this afternoon (a real little), and has been threatening to do it again all evening.

11. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I recorded thunder and lightning tonight... People were playing soccer in the field across the street while a severe thunderstorm rumbled by! They were in peril!

12. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Well The Weather near where I live is THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER!!!! Humidity galore...:(

13. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Where i live..it's as hot as hell...

14. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

The weather is depressing. It's just really cloudy and over cast with no activity (no rain, no wind, no sun etc)

15. Kitty

This. It's terrible here, yet again. And I hear next month is supposed to be even worse. Can't wait.

fishy smells likes this.
  16. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Near where i live...it going to Lightning storm....

fishy smells likes this.
  17. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

same here... again... lol...

18. Kitty

It rained a little today, but mostly it was just hot, as usual.

19. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Last week was just a storm maze, we had sooo much rain... also, super bad weather.. so internet went down.

20. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

It's so nice and cool today. Especially since the last two weeks was nothing but hundred degree weather!